✩sudden visit✩

✩sudden visit✩
|can we be... friends?|

Taehyung was feeling nervous, okay, maybe more than nervous.

"What would you like me to read you, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked while searching for a good title from the books placed on the bookshelf, his big brown eyes growing bigger when he found a good title.

He took the book and smiled turning to Jungkook, he walked towards him and sat across from him as usual, "Anything is fine.." Jungkook said with a sigh escaping his lips, it sounded like a tired one which made the brunette stop from smiling ear to ear.

Taehyung pouted feeling bad for the older, he looked at the book and sighed, "Jungkook... if you don't feel well we can stop for today..." Taehyung whispered out, he held the book against his chest, now worried for the older's health.

He watched as Jungkook said nothing, after Taehyung had walked him back into the library Jungkook said nothing much. Just a while ago he was so lively and looked happy, but only for a moment and the mood around them was replaced with a cold one.

Taehyung didn't know what to say, he felt bad for Jungkook, it must be hard for him not having anyone around him, there were so many people but none there to comfort him... neither did he have a friend.

He placed the book on the table and stood up, making his way around and sat down next to Jungkook, making sure that he wasn't too close to him. He then coughed catching Jungkooks attention.

Jungkook turned his head towards him and hummed, even just as small hum managed to do things to him, make his heart flutter and many butterflies tingle inside his stomach, and he felt relived that Jungkook couldn't see his blushing face right now.

Because, even though Jungkook did not have his eyes to see him, Taehyung could see how handsome the boy was, more handsome than any out there.

Taehyung felt embarrassed, he wanted to comfort Jungkook and tell him he will be here, "well... aren't you going to read to me ?" Jungkook questioned, his voice somewhat rude, it wasn't a surprise to Taehyung, no, but he wanted their relationship to get better, he wanted Jungkook to trust him, open up to him.

"Jungkook, if you are tired then... then... you can use my lap as your pillow." Taehyung couldn't believe he just said that, he didn't even stutter once, feeling pride but also embarrassed when he saw Jungkook frown.

Surely Jungkook was going to laugh at him and make a joke about it, "what?" And as expected Taehyung blushed looking down to his lap, embarrassed, he wanted to slap himself for saying that.

But surprisingly he didn't expect for Jungkook to touch him, making sure where he sat, checking for his lap, gently squeezing his thighs and slowly laid down.

Taehyung blushed, biting his lips he looked at Jungkook who now laid his head on his thighs, his features gentle as ever, innocent.

Him, looking like this, was like watching a small kid sleeping soundly, he looked relaxed.

The way Jungkook makes him feel, even though he can't see him Jungkook makes him feel things he never felt before.

He was rude, arrogant, a brat for his age, but Taehyung has seen many sides of Jungkook and he believed that he wasn't just nice but his soul was sweet and kind.

"Jungkook...." Taehyung called, his voice gentle but also insecure, Jungkook was facing the ceiling which gave him a full view to his face, he could notice every small detail on it.

Jungkook hummed again, "what do you want now?" He asked making the younger gulp, he was enjoying the soft pillow he was laying his head on, it was better than his pillow back in his room, he wondered if Taehyung was made out of cotton.