✩lunch box✩

✩lunch box✩
|its okay. he is your hubby!|

Taehyung was nervous, he was so nervous.

He looked at the well made lunch and swallowed harshly before packing it in the lunch box.

"What are you doing?" Mrs.kim walked in the kitchen and Taehyung immediately hid the lunch box behind him, he chuckled nervously and shook his head, "Nothing." Mrs.Kim smiled before walking towards him.

"You're not very good at hiding things, Tae." She took the lunch box and opened it, a small smile made its way onto her lips and she looked up at her adorable son whose cheeks were trained in pink, "Its okay Tae. Cooking for your future husband is completely okay." She smirked.

The boy blushed shaking his head, he took the lunch box and rolled his eyes, "I don't like him mom, he is arrogant, spoiled brat! Sometimes I just want to slap him." Taehyung pouted when he heard his mother laugh.

"Taehyungie, I think your hate is adorable..." she chuckled making Taehyung sigh, "mom I really don't like him." Taehyung stomped his foot cutely against the ground.

"Fine fine, as you say." She smiled and walked out, the boy sighed looking down at the lunch box he smiled softly when he remembered Jungkook. "He's a brat! I don't like bratty people." Taehyung huffed and made his way out of the kitchen.

He put the lunch box inside the bag and looked at his mother, "Im heading out now, please be careful mom and rest." Taehyung kissed her, his mother smiled softly before laying down on the sofa.

"Be careful, Tae." She whispered before closing her eyes. Taehyung smiled before walking out of the house.

He breathed in and out before making his way to the bus stop, he waited there until the bus came, he got on and sat down.

When he arrived at his school he saw his best friend waiting for him at the entrance, "Taehyungie!" Jimin hugged him, "Hello Jiminie." Taehyung greeted him but stopped when he saw someone beside Jimin.

"Hello!" Taehyung awkwardly waved his hand and the other guy smiled, "Hello, I'm Minho." Taehyung smiled nodding his head, "I'm Taehyung." The two introduced themselves.

"Taehyung, Minho is a cousin of mine and he transferred to our school, I hope the two of you can become friends." Jimin smiled, Taehyung looked at him then back at Minho, he showed him his adorable boxy smile, "Sure.."

•••

"Taehyung it's lunch time!" Jimin said pulling out his lunch box, Taehyung nodded before opening his bag and took out his lunch box, "Why do you have two with yourself?" Jimin asked in confusion.

Taehyung blushed a little and coughed, "In case I get hungry later." Taehyung said avoiding Jimin's eyes, the other suspiciously stared at him and smirked, "oh really ... are you sure it's not because of your — hot boss..." Jimin smirked when Taehyung choked on his food.

"Jimin what are you saying?! I hate him!" He tried defending himself but Jimin shrugged, "I mean you cooked for me once and it turned out to be a disaster, I did end up throwing up — if you hate him then this is the perfect way for you to kill him." Jimin smiled.

Taehyung remembered that incident and gulped, he looked at his bag and couldn't help but become nervous. What if Jungkook throws up? or gets sick? Or ends up in a hospital?

He will loose his job and probably end up in jail.

"But you are getting better I guess, this isn't so bad." Jimin ate a piece of his food and smiled, "Not bad at all..." but still Taehyung was worried.