✩greetings✩

✩greetings✩
|kiss the statue!|

"We finally managed to pay the rent and we have enough money to buy food. I'm so happy Tae." Mrs.Kim gratefully smiled up at her son who smiled back.

"I'm happy that you're happy, Mom." Taehyung smiled at her, both of them made their way towards the grocery store, Taehyung took a cart and they got inside the store.

It was his day off today, and he is happy to spend it with his mother.

He pushed the cart inside and started to look for the ingredients that he needed, his mother was looking at the vegetables.

Suddenly Taehyung thought of Jungkook as he stared at the different ingredients. "Should I cook something for him.... no, he wouldn't accept it, especially not from me...." Taehyung thought.

"But it's worth trying...." Taehyung nodded at himself as he started picking the ingredients he needed, he had set his mind on making Jungkook his favorite dish.

"Taehyung why all these?" Mrs.Kim asked in confusion, Taehyung smiled at her while scratching his neck. "I-I, n-nothing..." Taehyung was embarrassed suddenly.

Judging by the ingredients Taehyung had put on the cart, Mrs.Kim knew what he was trying to do and she smirked wanting to tease the poor embarrassed boy.

"Oh are you cooking for your future hubby?hmm." She laughed a little. Taehyung was shocked by her statement and immediately waved his hands at her.

"Moma what are you saying? He is my boss not my future husband, besides I don't see myself with a disrespectful brat like him." Taehyung nods holding his head high.

Mrs.Kim raised her eyebrows as she turned around looking for the ingredients she needed. "Are you sure Tae? You are trying to get him to like you by cooking him your favorite..." Mrs.Kim smirked.

Taehyung shook his head, "No, No way. I would never pfttt-" Taehyung gulped looking down at the ingredients. No way, right?.

"Taehyung is that you?"

Taehyung turned around and saw Namjoon who smiled brightly at him, his cute dimples on display. "Namjoon, what are you doing here?" Taehyung asks shocked.

Namjoon sighs and Taehyung immediately knew what he meant. "Jungkook right?!" He says and Namjoon nods. "You know him, his possessiveness over food, so here I am, trying to find him that special salt." Namjoon smiles.

"Taehyung who is this? Is this your boss? He is handsome." Mrs.kim smiled walking up to them. Taehyung immediately shook his head.

"No, mom. This is Namjoon my coworker. He takes care of Jungkook too." Taehyung introduced Namjoon who smiled shaking hands with Mrs.kim.

"A pleasure to meet you ma'am." Namjoon smiles, Mrs.kim returns it, "same goes to you."

"Where is Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"He is in the car, he's waiting for me to get that salt." Namjoon chuckle awkwardly. "You're here only for some salt?" Taehyung asks. Namjoon nods. "Yup! And not just any salt, but a special one." Namjoon finished.

"Well your boss seems way too strict, how old was he again?" Mrs.Kim asked. "He is 19," Namjoon answers.

"Tae he is one year older than you, you'll turn 18 this month." Mrs.kim gave her kind smile to Namjoon and Taehyung.

"Anyways I can't be late, I need to get that salt before he gets mad, It was a pleasure seeing both of you here, nice meeting you ma'am." Namjoon bowed respectfully.