Chapter 4

After a heated debate about if Spade is or not the culprit of the gang war, everyone had agreed that further investigation is required, so they let him go as long as he cooperates with Lungmen.

The four of them were now walking back to base, with Kal'tsit giving Spade glares from time to time.

Amiya: Phew...Ugh...! That man was so difficult. He was so methodical when he spoke, and it felt like he couldn't be swayed by anything.

Kal'tsit: Amiya, you'll eventually have to learn how to deal with these people yourself. But in the end, you did a great job.

Amiya: Ehehe...

Kal'tsit: By the way, Dr. Linda-

Dr. Linda: Please to meet you, Dr Kal'tsit.

Kal'tsit: ....

Kal'tsit kept staring at Linda, making her really uncomfortable as she starts sweating.

Amiya: Dr Kal'tsit, please don't give Linda a hard time...

Kal'tsit: *Inhale* Haah...I hope our sacrifices...weren't in vain. Hello Dr. Linda, welcome back.

Dr. Linda: T-Thank you, Dr. Kal'tsit.

Kal'tsit: Now onto some more important matters, Spade, do you actu-

Spade: I know what you're about to say, Kal'tsit, and I'll repeat myself one last time. I'm not the culprit responsible for the gang war.

Spade said, causing Kal'tsit to sigh.

Kal'tsit: Very well. We should get going, it's getting late.

The moment they took a step, Spade could sense someone behind him, he swiftly spun around and block a blade with his knife, surprising the other three. The assailant jumped back from Spade.

Amiya: Spade! Are you okay! 

Spade: Yeah I'm fine.

Spade then turns to his assailant.

Spade: Why did you do that, Ch'en?

In front of Spade was Ch'en, one of her blades drawn and pointed at his neck.

Ch'en: You blocked that? I'm surprised.

Spade: [Sigh] What do you want?

Ch'en: I would like to spar with you.

Kal'tsit: Madam Ch'en, now is not the tim-.

Spade: I accept, just hurry up. You guys can go home, I'll come back later or tomorrow morning.

Amiya: Good luck, Spade.

Before they walked away, Kal'tsit approached Spade.

Kal'tsit: We'll talk about this later.

Spade give Kal'tsit a nod as she turns around and walks away, catching up with Amiya and Linda. Spade turned back to Ch'en, who still had her sword pointed at his neck.

Spade: Lead the way.

Ch'en: Hmph

Timeskip

Location: Lungmen, Unknown

Spade didn't know where he was, he just followed Ch'en until they were in an open area surrounded by construction material.