e l e v e n

When they got to Percy's room, everyone literally gasped.

Surprisingly, Percy had unpacked most of his belongings. Only a few boxes laid around the room. The walls were painted ocean blue. Pictures of the ocean and beach stood everywhere. There was a full bed on one side of the room. Above the bed was a whole wall of photos. Percy with a short boy with messy black hair and dark brown eyes.  A blonde hair blue eyed boy. A girl with calculating eyes and long dark hair in a braid. A burly Asian kid. A young girl with curly brown hair and gold eyes. And some recent pictures, too. Piper and Percy at the skate park. Percy and Jason hanging out. The entire group. And finally, Percy and Annabeth, their arms around each other, smiling. It was from before the fire, Annabeth could tell. Her eyes looked young and innocent.

"Woah." Thalia breathed. For once, she was at a loss for words. "Your room is awesome, Perce." Jason said. "Thanks guys," Percy replied, embarrassed.

Everyone sat down on the bed, ready to play the game. "Okay, Seaweed Brain, you go first." Annabeth prodded. "Oh...um fine." Percy said. He looked at Jason. "Truth or dare, bro?"

"Umm, truth." Jason said. Piper poked Jason. "Come on cutie. Truth? Really?" Jason shrugged. "I wanted to start this game off easy. I'm sure things will get more interesting."

Annabeth had no idea, but they were.

"Okay, Jason. What's your favorite part about Piper?" Percy smirked. Jason's face turned red. "Umm....I like how spontaneous she is. She makes me feel lightheaded. Happy." Piper looked at her feet. "Aww thanks Jason!" They kissed. Annabeth rolled her eyes. "Come on, we don't do PDA here." Thalia nodded. "You guys were even kissing in the lunch room!"

Jason pulled away. "Okay. Thals, truth or dare?"

Thalia shrugged. "Unlike you....dare." Jason frowned. "Hmm. Okay. I dare you to tell me if you like someone." He said. Thalia rolled her eyes. "Nah." Piper grinned at her. "Come on, tell us who!"

"Calm down people, she never said she liked someone in the first place," Annabeth laughed. Thalia nodded. "Exactly."

Annabeth turned to look at Percy. "Perce? You okay?" Her friend was staring at her, starting to give Annabeth butterflies she didn't feel with Luke. She wasn't used to this feeling. She thought she'd hate it, but surprisingly...she liked it.

Percy shook his head quickly. "I'm-im sorry. I was just thinking of something else?" He had seemed off best ever since they saw his room. Annabeth's heart froze, then continued beating. There was NO way he liked her!

"Okay Pipes, truth or dare?" Thalia said. Piper shrugged. "Let's go for dare." "Okay, I dare you to prank call your movie star dad and pretend to be a fan." Piper rolled her eyes. "Fine. I bet this is gonna be good though."

She quickly dialed her dads number, adding the numbers that made it say "Unknown." Her dad picked up. "Hello, this is Tristan McLean. How may I help you?" Piper quickly gasped. "OH MY GODS! Are you the ONE and ONLY TRISTAN MCLEAN!!! I HAD NO IDEA THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!! AND THIS IS YOUR PHONE NUMBER??!! OMG IM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE LIKE RIGHT NOW. WE NEED SELFIES."

Jason and Thalia were hugging each other, shaking fits. Thalia had even smiled. Annabeth was vibrating with laughter as she fell on to Percys lap. He hugged her. She could feel his laughs.

She loved it.

After some confusion from Mr.McLean and Piper telling the truth ("You're grounded, Piper!") She finally ended the phone call and stared at everyone. "You guys are never gonna forget this, will ya." She said. "Nope." Percy said. "Never ever ever."

"Just because you said that, Percy, I'm going to do you." Piper said. "Truth or dare?"

"Um...truth." Percy said. "There haven't been very many, only Jason, so I guess I'm going to pick it." "Okay, Percy. I have a question. Do you like anyone in this room, or have ever liked anyone in this room?" Piper said, trying not to laugh.

Percy glared at her. "Ugh. Come on dude." He put his head in his hands. "Yes." Everyone could hear his muffled voice from underneath. It was like something had exploded in Annabeth's stomach. What if it was her?

What would she do if it was her?

"Okay. Um. Annabeth, truth or dare?" Percy said quickly. Annabeth shrugged, not wanting to be asked a question like Percy's, especially not one revealing her crush. "Dare."

Percy shook his head and then sighed. "Well, I can't think of one. You got one, Jason?"

Jason shook his head. So did Piper. Thalia had one, though. "Annabeth, I dare you to kiss the person you like."

Annabeth's eyes widened. "Oh no. I mean- what if they're not here?" "We all know they're here." Piper said. "Come on Annabeth, you can do it!" Jason said. "Yea, come on, Annabeth. Pick someone." Percy added, even though Annabeth knew he had no idea what was going on.

Annabeth sighed and leaned over to Percy slowly. She leaned in as far as she could go without getting up and touched her lips to his.

Everyone said that when a number 1 kiss happened, the rest of the world melted away. But for Annabeth, it was the opposite. Everyone turned vibrant. She saw colors everywhere. She felt good. She felt brave. She felt like she could do anything.

Percys lips tasted like the ocean and blue cookies.

Annabeth pulled away, staring at Percy. Everyone was silent. Then she realized that those feelings had been overwhelmed with someone else. What about Luke?

She hadn't finished sorting out her feelings yet. And even more, Percy definitely didn't like her. Oh God. He probably hated her!

She quickly picked up her crutches. "Umm. I have to go. N-need to study." She was definitely not this nervous most of the time, but now? She wasn't used to this, of course she was!

"Wait! ANNABETH! It's the weekend!" Percy said. "I can help-" before he could even get up, Annabeth was practically out the door.

She barely even noticed as she left the house, ignoring Sally's questions. The rain left her soaking wet. Stupid fall weather. She quickly arrived to her house and went over to the sofa, laying down, not even thinking about Percy or Luke or anyone.

Well, she tried.

But something in the back of her mind told her that she needed to do something about this.

She couldn't be mad at him forever.

Watch me. Annabeth told her brain. And she curled up and finally went to sleep.