How?

I don't know how long I have been like this in just blackness... Is this what it's like when you die just a lonely black space?

A small light randomly appeared but it looked to be far away but I got up and started following it something was drawing me to it.

The more I went after it the further it went away from me it felt like it would never end if I kept following it but I tried once more.

From weakness and tiredness I fell to my knees as I stared at the light.
'What the hell' I grumbled as it was now staying in the one place which made my eyebrows to narrow.

It was starting to agitate me I took a deep breath and leaped as high and as far as I could go but it failed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jumped and my eyes opened wide from fright.
"Was that a dream?" I asked myself in a whisper all I remembered was me leaping and me hitting the ground which woke me up.

I took a deep breath but I could hear a beeping noise so I looked beside me and there sat a machine that was coping the way my heartbeat was and it increased when I seen it that was when I started looking at my surroundings.

I was laying on a bed with white sheets and blankets all white room with a door and curtains a few machines that were connected to me by IVs but when I looked beside me... There were four people all sleeping on the couch.

I sat there frozen I have never seen them in my life... Who are they? From the fright I was in I couldn't move then one of them moved one with long dark brown hair and when she opened her eyes they were a light golden brown colour and her mouth went up into a smile.

"Flik your awake!" She yelled tears streaming down her face as she startled the others waking them all up.
"Flik?!" A boy with brown hair and a beanie on stood up and looked down at me with a smile as well.
"You have been asleep for three months now!" Another girl with long brown hair said.
"Umm..." Was all I could say.

'Who is flik?' I asked myself trying to think but nothing came to my head.
'Why do these people think they know me?'

"Are you okay?" A guy with dirt blonde almost brown hair asked holding hands with the girl with long brown hair and golden eyes.
"W-who is flik?" I stuttered out but they all looked at me shocked.
"That's you..." The one with long brown hair said.
"What?" I asked feeling confused.

"Is she awake?" A males voice asked behind the crowd that was around me and they all moved to reveal a guy with light brown hair and bright green eyes which caused me to gasp a little I swear I know him from somewhere but... Who is he?
"Yeah" The boy with the dirty blonde hair replied as he stepped closer.

"Hey" He smiled he had a perfect smile and them eyes though!
"Hi" was my reply.
"She doesn't know her own name" the boy with the beanie on sighed that caused him to look at me worriedly.
"Do you know who I am?" He asked his green eyes looking into mine.
"N-no but I know you from somewhere..." He then dropped his eyes he seemed sort of hurt?
"I'm your mate" he said looked up to me again with a little hope in his eyes.

'What!?'

"I'm Levi this is Ajlina, Kat and Dylan" The guy with the beanie that goes by the name of Levi said pointing to each of the people who were standing up around me.
"I'm your best friend" Ajlina told me tears still coming down her cheeks.

I looked to the guy with green eyes who was sitting beside me on the bed.
"What's your name?" I asked curiously.
"My name is Ty" that's when it hit me I knew that name.

"How?" Was all I said and everyone around me looked at me curiously.

~~~~~~

Probably not the best ending but that is the end of this book :) Thanks for reading all the way to this!