It will help get it off your mind!

For the last two days I haven't gone to school and now this would be the third mum has believed me the whole time I'm best at being an actor and somehow can make myself look pale also mum had rejected the money!

Reaching over to my ipad I looked at the time 9:00am school would have started already and mum has gone out for the whole day and won't be back till 1:30am because she has a wedding and is doing hair all day so I have no clue what I'm gonna do...

I jump a little at the sudden knock at the door and give a small growl as I got up in my hot pink leopard pyjamas to go answer the door.

"Hey!" There stood a girl in my schools uniform long brown hair and light brown eyes same height as me then I realised it was Ajlina how could I forget?
"Hey! What are you doing here?" I ask letting her walk in.
"Well I was worried and you haven't been to school so I decided to wag school and spend the day with you" she smiled.
"Oh"
"So why haven't you been at school?" She asked as we walked to my room.
"Because...." I said sitting myself down on my bed.
"Is it because of Ty?" Ajlina asked giving the annoyed tone in her voice.
"Yep, and his mother doesn't want me talking to him so why should I bother going to school" I said sighing pouting my lip and looking to the other side of my bed.
"He is a bitch and when I mean that he actually acts like a female dog!" She growled but made me laugh.
"Will you be coming back to school next week?"
"Yeah probably"
"How have you been fooling your mum for so long?" She asked raising one eyebrow.
"I'm a good actor and liar"
"Ohhh yeah I know that really well" Ajlina cracked up laughing.
"So...." Ajlina started and before I could think of anything she continued.
"Where's my food?"

We walked wolf and dood rode the horses and just chatted on my bed and ate food of course for most of the time.
"Hey I just had a great idea!" Ajlina said jumping from her spot luckily I caught her because she almost went falling backwards onto the wooden floor.
"What is it?" I ask pulling her back up.
"Lets go clubbing tonight!" She said coming right up in my face.
"I don't know.."
"It will help get it off your mind!"
"Mmmm alright then but... I don't have any clothes for that sort of thing"
"Well let's go shopping I brang money already and your mum should have left you with some money right!?"
"Yeah I know where she keeps her money I'll write a note and let her know I took some" I said jumping off the bed running to mums room and going into her draw.
"Will $300 be enough?"
"Yeah of course" Ajlina laughed as I quickly got changed and we went to the bus stop to go into town.

"This is pretty" I whispered under my breath looking through the factorie clothes on the rack while Ajlina went of somewhere.
"Flik come with me!" I heard Ajlinas sudden screeching excited voice and was grabbed by the arm and dragged into a shop with all pretty dresses I didn't even get the name of it.

"Look at this dress" Ajlina said looking at a black knee length dress.
"You want something a bit shorter" I laugh as I go looking for a dress for Ajlina.
"Flik! Flik!" I hear Ajlina calling my name again all the way from across the other side of the story I just roll my eyes and head over to her.
"What?"
"Look at this dress I really like it!" Ajlina said holding a strapless light blue mid thigh dress with diamantés around the breast part.
"It looks really pretty"
"Come with me and try it on please!" She begged giving me puppy eyes.
"Fine" and just after I said it she took off towards the change rooms.

"Hurry your fat ass up" I shout.
"Okay okay I'm coming out now" Ajlina called unlocking the door and walking out in the gorgeous dress.
"It suits you so good and your skin colour!" I said looking around her while she looked in the mirror.
"I really like it and I'm getting it!" Ajlina said almost running back into the change room and got back into her clothes and I left to go look for my own dress.

I'm pretty sure I was searching for about half an hour until I decided to look at the back of some dresses thanks to Adira.
'You should look behind the new ones because they sometimes ha the old ones at the back'
'Good idea Adira thanks'
'No problem'