Meeting 'his' parents

"Look I'm sorry and I want to make it up to you somehow! Do you want to come over to my place today?" Tyler said following quickly behind me.
"I already told you I forgive you I just don't really want to talk at the moment..." I quickened my pace through the school yard.
"Well at least come to my place please? It will lift your mood I promise" he jogged in front of me putting his hands on my shoulders making our eyes meet how could I not say no to those eyes and cute face especially these sparks.
"Fine I'll come. But how am I gonna get there do you want mum to drop me off?" I ask.
"No you can walk home with me. Plus you need to lose a little weight." He smirked.
"Hey!" I said slapping his stomach and punching his side laughing as he put his hands up in defence.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry!" He shouted laughing to.
"Why are you so mean!?" I said still hitting him.
"I'm kidding I'm sorry" he smiled as I stopped hitting him and felt my cheeks lift as well.
"I'll wait for you outside the building after the bell" he winked giving a small wave which I returned and he left while I stood alone and watching everyone walk inside the buildings thinking about what had just happened.

'So... I'm going to his house after school?' I asked myself multiple times.
'Nahh...' Adira purred sarcastically.
'Oh shut up!' I chuckled quickly running for our building as much as I hated Ty before I couldn't wait to go to his house!

"You quickly left us as soon as Ty started walking towards us. What happened?" Ajlina asked pulling the chair out beside my desk seating herself.
"He wanted to talk but I didn't really want to but he wanted me to forgive him so I did then he asked me to go to his house tonight."
"Ditchers are bitches!" Ajlina shouted quietly.
"Shut it!" I laughed.
"So are you going to go there?"
"Yeah after school I'm going straight with him."
"What will your mum say?"
"She will probably let me" I whispered as the teacher started speaking.

"Shit hurry up!" I groaned to myself as I waited tapping my foot holding my books in my hand waiting for kids to move away from my locker.
"Geeze finally" I breathed out shoving my books into my locker closing it and ran towards the doors to outside.

I stopped taking a breath as I made it to the door I opened it to be looking at a very good looking Ty, one foot up against the wall and leaning his back against the wall his school bag hanging from one hand his head down looking at the ground.
I must have been looking for a little while because I had just realised he was looking back at me with a knowing smirk I could feel my cheeks flush giving a small smile looking at my feet.
"You gonna stand there all day? Come on" he laughed taking his back off the wall waiting for me.
"Coming" I replied quickly jogging to him.
"I got to tell mum first is that okay?"
"Yeah then we can walk to my place" he said giving a thumbs up.

"Mum can I go to Ty's?" I asked looking through the passenger window.
"Fine... What time do you want to be picked up?"
"Would you be able to pick her up around 8 8:30?" Ty asked leaning in the window beside me.
"Mmm okay" mum nodded giving a small smile.
"Thanks mum!"
"Love you bye" mum called starting the small white car up and taking off as I looked up to Ty.

"Really 8 8:30?"
"Yeah because you won't wanna leave my house you will love it" he smiled grabbing my hand leading me out the school gates.

"How far is your house?" I asked looking around at the fancy houses down the street while feeling warmth and tingles in one of my hands from his hand.
"Why are you already getting tired?" He asked his cheeks moving up into a playful smirked.
"No! I was just wondering" I replied smiling and still looking around.

'I wonder what his house looks like'
'Same here'
'He said I would love it so it should be good right?'
'I don't know'
'Wow thanks sooo much Adira' I laughed before cutting her off because we had stopped.
"What's wrong?"
"We are here" Ty said gesturing his hand towards a huge house.
"Wait you not kidding?" I asked probably having a astonished look on my face.
"Nope want me to prove it or something?"
"Well that would be nice"
He quickly pulled my hand up the path way that lead to the front door I had a strange feeling in my stomach and it wasn't good but I just couldn't explain it.