Homeroom

"So Ajlina!" I said jogging up to her once we left the science room Maddy following.

"Yeah?" She asked turning her head to look at us.

"Wanna sleep over this Friday and come see our animals I'm going to ask mum if she can pick us all up from school" I laughed as we headed through the building back to out home room.

"That sounds great I'll bring my stuff to school then if your mum says yes when can you let me know?"

"Tomorrow I'll ask tonight" I smiled widely.

'Already on the first day I have friends that want to come over to my place and sleep this is so great Adira!'

'Adira?'

'I wonder what she is doing she doesn't normally ignore me like that....' I was thinking for a bit and didn't realise Maddy had been talking the whole time to me and about the sleepover.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear what you said I was thinking!" I quickly said feeling my face go red for the third time now.

"Oh I just said we should bring lollies, chips and movies and have a late night" she said it quickly since we were already in the homeroom.

"Sounds good since our shop doesn't really have that sort of stuff it only has fresh farm things it doesn't have all them lollies and stuff" I smiled going to my seat putting my pen back in my leopard pencil case and putting my book down with the others.

"OMG I love you ipad case... Your ipad is so small..." Ajlina said picking up the iPad.

"Thanks... It's only a dreamcatcher and it's an iPad mini" I laughed at her as she fiddled with it for a bit and tried to unlock it.

"Take your seats we have maths" Miss Connway said walking into the room heading to the front to start the lesson.

I sat down in my seat taking my maths book from the pile and took out my grey led as she started that class but I was worried about Adira.

'Adira are you ok?'

'Hmm? Yeah just I reckon something is going to happen before Friday..'

That got me thinking the whole time in maths which caused me only to get a little down on my paper.