Finally here

Three months later:

"The house looks great." Clair say bouncing Harley against her shoulder while her, Juice, and I walk through the house.

"Thanks, it feels great having a home. There is so much more room here for Ellie and Kenny to run around and be kids when we have them." I say as we walk out the back door to see Ellie, Kenny, and Opie running around playing with a football.

"I'm going to get you." Juice says as he runs off the porch toward kenny. We laugh at him as we sit on the bench on the porch.

"So, are you and Opie planing on having a kid anytime soon?" Clair asks rocking Harley with her knee.

"We haven't talked about it. We have been so caught up in him getting full custody of Ellie and Kenny." I explain to her staring at Harley. He was smiling content with the way he was sitting. "But i would love to have one of my own."

"Give it time." She says as she places a hand on my shoulder. "At least you all get to keep the kids for the next two weeks."

"Yeah, It makes me happy to see him with a smile on his face. Those kids are his life. I mean the club is a big part but he would do anything to have his kids with him every nighy." I say playing with Harley's toes as he giggles.

"Yeah, i can see the twinkle in his eyes when he is around you and the kids. It's almost like his family is back together."

"I will never be able to take the place of his passed wife but I'm glad to see him happy." I say looking out at them and smile. "When are Tara and Jax bringing the boys over? I think Opie is going to start cooking dinner in a litte bit."

"They should be here soon." She said as Opie, Juice, and the kids start waking toward the porch.

"You all look thirsty. Do you want something to drink?" I ask as they get closer.

"Juice!" Kenny says.

"Water." Ellie respond

"Ok, I'll get those for you. Two beers?" I ask the guys.

"You know us to well." Juice says as he sits next to Clair and taking Harley. I chuckle at him as i walk into the house. I open the fridge and grab out a juice box, a bottle of water, and two beers. As i sit them on the counter to grab out the pitcher of tea Tara and Jax walk through the door carrying the boys.

"Here let me help you." Jax says as he places Abel on the ground.

"Thanks, Kenny and Ellie are in the back yard if you want to go out and play." I tell Abel as Jax grabs the pitcher of tea, three glasses, and a plate of burgers. Abel laughs as he runs through the door into the backyard.

"I'll grab the beers and kids drinks and be out in a few minute. Tell Opie to fire up the grill." I tell Jax and Tara as i grab some more beer, water, and juice out of the fridge.

~~

"How's it feel to be living in the same house together?" Tara asks while feeding Thomas a bottle.

"It's awesome to wake up and see his face every morning." I say looking to my left to see Opie making a face. "What?"

"It's great having her here. It's just i didn't realize all the stuff that came with her." He says in a joking tone.

"Shut up!" I say as i playfully smack him on the shoulder. Everyone laughs.

"I'm glad to see this house going to good use." Jax says as he takes a sip of his beer.

"It looks a lot better now that it is cleaned up." Opie says.

"How is the process of getting the kids back going?" Clair asks rocking Harley in his car seat on the table.