Fight!

"I can't believe y'all throw parties like this and don't have the cop called on you." I say riding in to TM with Opie.

"They get pretty crazy but it's a party for the guy before they go on a run next week up to Indian hills." He explains parking his bike next to the others.

"I hope i can keep up." I joke stepping off the bike then lay my helmet on the seat.

"You will have no problems keeping up with me princess. " He says pulling me into his chest and gives me a kiss.

"So what do yall do at these kinds of parties?  Other than drink and screw hang arounds." I ask taking his hand as he walks toward the clubhouse.

"Haha very funny." He says as we walk up to the boxing ring that is surrounded by screaming members and hang arounds.

"What's up my brotha?" Chibs says leaning against the ring.

"Just got here. Have we missed anything good?" Opie asks.

"Nah.  Just watching prospect get his ass whooped." He says as a guy falls the the floor of the boxing ring.

"Damn. Is he ok?" I ask as he tried to stand up.

"He's fine." Chibs says. Sure enough he strands up and starts fighting again.

"You want something to drink? I'm going to grab a beer from the bar." I ask Opie as i place my hand on his arm.

"Yeah babe, can you get me a beer as well?"

"Sure thing. You want anything chibs?"

"Nah darling."

"Ok I'll be right back." I says as i kiss Opie on the cheek and walk through the door. I walk into the bar area to see Bobby siting in a chair with a hang around in his lap, Happy and Pinny playing pool, Jax and Tara laughing at each others, and a bunch of hang arounds pawing at other members and random guys. "Can I get two long necks?" I ask the girl behind the bar.  She nods walking over to the cooler. She brings me two beers back and i thank her. I pick up the beers and walk back out the the boxing ring. As i walk around the ring i can't find Opie so I stop to ask chibs.

"He went towards the garage with another brother." Chibs explained as he pointed toward some picnic tables out on the lot.  I thank him and walk towards the garage. About half way through the crowd Tara grabs my shoulder as Jax walks past.

"Hey.  Great party right? "

"Oh yeah.  I'm having a blast just wish i could find Ope."

"I'll walk with you. I think that's where Jax went." She said swiping a piece of hair behind her ear as we walk toward the garage.  As we step through the large crowd of people we find Opie, Jax, and Tig sitting around a picnic table.

"Hey, your back." Tig says as we walk over to the table.

"Just for you tiggy." I joke as i sit next to Opie and Tara walks over to jax.

"How are you liking your first SOA party?" Tiggy asks.

"It's very loud and there is plenty of ass walking around."

"Speaking of pieces of ass..." Tig says as a skantly dressed women walks over and sits in Opie lap. I'm in shock at first.

"Excuse me but you are siting in my man's lap." I say as i tap her on her bare shoulder.

"Yeah, get in line like the rest of us thay want some SOA ass." She says as she tosses her fake extention in my face as she flips her hair over her shoulder.

"Listen bitch, either get off my man or I will remove you." I say putting my beer bottle down on the table as i stand up.

"What are you going to do about it bitch?" She says standing up getting in my face.