Chapter 2

"Good morning, Alpha Santi." the Omega servants greeted their Alpha as the Alpha entered the dining room. He was immediately served with food and a cup of steaming hot coffee. He inhaled the aromatic scent of the freshly brewed coffee and smiled to himself.  He cannot deny that the Omega felt good. Just remembering how he moaned and squirmed under him made him smile.If only he could've been a girl then there wont be a problem.

"Good morning, Alpha Harley." The Omega was taken aback by the sudden greeting of the Omegas he used to work with. He slightly bowed his head in response. He silently took a seat at the right side of the long table. Casting a side way glance at his Alpha, the poor Omega was shocked when their eyes met. The Alpha smirked and downed the remaining coffee. The Omega watched as his Alpha leave the room. The Omega was left with the other Omega servants and one had the audacity to sneer at him and told him to get his own food. The Omega didnt commented or anything. He sat up and made his way to the kitchen. He brewed a tea for himself and took it at the back garden. The forest looked appealing from where he was standing. He knows that he isnt allowed to wander the forest. Only hunters are allowed to wander the lands. It was one of the things he wanted to do, but he knows he cant. Omegas must be left in the vicinity. They are tasked to maintain the order in the pack. Basically, the administrative stuffs, which is supposed to be headed by Luna. He might be the current Luna but he wasnt thought how to do anything of sort. All his life, all he did was to clean and cook. He never went to school, he never learned how to write and to do arithmetic. He's useless. A parasite who only mooch off the Alpha family, as what the pack members always tell him. 

"Its a nice day today, isnt it?" Shaira suddenly appeared on his side. He almost choked on the tea he was drinking. He faced the woman and slightly smiled.

"Where is Santi?" she asked. The Omega answered her. "You know he's still mine, right?" Shaira again asked the Omega to which the Omega answered with a nod. Shaira, satisfied with the Omega's response smiled and walked away. The Omega discarded the remaining coffee and entered the house. He didnt know what he was supposed to do.