Chapter 5

The atmosphere at the pack house is so tense came in the morning.

The Alpha stood in the center of the platform,  to his right is Shaira while the supposed to be Luna was seated together with the pack members.  It is a blatant show of disrespect to the Luna. But this is not the reason why the pack was tense.

"As you all know, we have been seeing quite a few rogues around our borders. To keep the pack safe,  I would like anyone who wishes to volunteer to be on patrol. Anyone who wants to train is free to attend tomorrow's training. All pups and mothers will be with Shaira as she will instruct you all on what to do once an unforeseen event arises."

A look of pity was thrown to the Omega's way.  He felt the stares but chose to ignore it despite him wanting to cry out. He felt betrayed.. Disrespected..most of all, useless. The Alpha proceeded with his announcement, the Omega had lost his focus with everything. He just stood there,  unmoving.

"I would appreciate if you stay put in your room." Santi told the Omega when he saw him in the kitchen. The omega nodded in understanding and made his way to his room. 

Weeks passed by, but the Omega is still feeling that someone is watching him, he can even feel it in his sleep.

"Well, the pup is quite small as compared to an Alpha pup. It seems that you are not getting enough rest and nutrients to sustain him." the pack doctor told the omega one time when he came for a check up. The omega mentioned that he is not getting enough sleep hence the doc advised him to make sure he's getting enough rest and sleep. The omega nodded in understanding.

"So,  what's you been up to,Omega?" Shaira told the Omega.

The disrespect in her voice made the omega's blood boil. He aint letting some whore disrespect him.  He's an omega, yes, but he is still her Luna. He didnt know where the courage came but he thanked heaven's for letting him have some.

"Did you just call me "Omega"?" the sharpness in Harley's voice cannot be masked by the smile in his face. He saw the woman shudder in response.

"Im sorry, Luna." Shaira apologized and turned around after bowing in apology.

"Know your place,  woman." Harley snapped and left the woman. Shaira, after a few minutes woke up as if she was in a trance. That was the first time that Harley talked that way. Its seems that the Omega had finally snapped. 

Harley made his way to his room. He felt like something changed but he doesnt know which changed.  He is also feeling the stare of someone from the room. His guard is up but he tried not to show it.

Once Harley opened the closet, someone came behind him and knocked him out. Without any struggle, the omega fell unconscious.
---

Happy Holidays!