Chapter 3

"Oh yes! More! More!" Shaira moaned as Santi fucked her in his desk. Both were moaning and groaning from pleasure. Santi fucked her harder that she cried in pleasure. She squirted, to which made Santi smirked. He grabbed her left breast with his right hand while he licked the other. Shaira was so tired but she doesnt want to stop. She moved her hips in response to his hard fucking. The rhythm was steady...hard, deep thrusts. Santi groaned and came deep inside her. Both have satisfied smiles on their lips.

Harley on the other hand knows what is happening inside that office. Probably, everyone did. With the loud squeaking of the table and their loud moans, even the warriors who were hunting deep in the forest probably heard them. Some pack members saw Harley looked at him in pity while some laugh in his face. The treatment was not new to him. He's so used to it that he doesnt care anymore.

Without anything to do, Harley went to the garden and tended to the plants. Its growing quite well and they will be able to harvest them in a few weeks. He watered the plants after removing the weeds around them. Once he was done, he washed his hands and went to the kitchen to fix himself a drink.

"Where were you?" Santi asked the Omega when he saw him drinking. The Omega immediately swallowed and answered the Alpha. Santi nodded in acknowledgement and left.

It was around 11pm when Harley felt the door in his room opened. He immediately sat up and opened the bed side lamp. He saw Santi enter his room and remove his shirt. Harley already knows what it means. Santi will fuck him.

"Undress." was the only instruction he said before Harley stood up and slowly remove his clothes. "What the fuck?! Too slow!" Santi yelled and grabbed him. Santi tore the remaining clothes in his body and turned him around. Santi pushed him on the bed and pinned him there using his weight. Without any lubrication or preparations, Santi pushed himself inside him. They both hiss in pain, but Santi didnt wait for him to adjust to his size. Tears welled up in his eyes but he refused to let Santi know about it. He suppressed the sob and let Santi do his thing.

After a few minutes, Santi groaned and came inside him. He fell into him. His cock is still embedded into his ass. Harley didnt move nor made any sound. Minutes later, Santi moved again and started to fuck him again. It repeated a few more times already until Harley didnt even remember he fell asleep.

Morning came and he was faced with the face of the Alpha. He cannot deny that the Alpha was really handsome. He has the urge to caress his face but suppress it again. His wolf instinct however is nudging him to.

He got up and felt the cum drip from his ass. He took the discarded clothes and wiped his ass before he made his way to the bathroom to clean himself properly. After doing so, he checked on the Alpha and saw him still sleeping. A smile smile was shown in his face before he decided to leave for the kitchen.