Chapter 1

"By the power vested in me by the Council and the Moon Goddess, I now pronounce you as legally bounded mates. May you live your mated life fruitful and accomplished." The Mating Minister announced after he raised the bounded hands of the newly mated couple. The Alpha's son and his omega mate.

The Alpha's son, Santi, the typical Alpha male, strong and has broad shoulders, height towering over average Filipino man, and a perfectly tanned skin which almost looked unnatural.

The Omega, Harley, is not your typical cute little Omega male. He's your average Filipino man, standing over 5'6 in height. He's not beautiful nor cute. Despite being Omega, Harley doesnt have that "feminine" features like the common Omega of the era. In his class, he's what anyone considers "the abnormal". His skin is as tanned as any Beta warrior kept under the scorching hot sun. Born differently from his other Omega class, he was definitely treated differently. He was orphaned at a young age when his parents ,both strong Beta warriors of the pack, had gone together with the pack for the annual hunting event. He was only three when the incident happened. Since then, Harley was taken under the Alpha wing.

Despite being taken under the direct orders of the Alpha, Harley did not lived the lavish life. He was provided the needs to survive, a food to eat and a shelter to live. But love? Familial or platonic, was never given to him.

Wolves are known to be creatures of deep bounds. Family, friends...lovers. It is rare to see a wolf so alone and these wolves are commonly enduring personal issues or pack issues. So seeing Harley, a wolf grown up in a pack and not being connected to anyone, deeper than just a pack member, is basically extremely rare.

"What are you doing here?" Santi asked his Omega as he turned around and saw the Omega enter the room. The Omega stood still, shock was an understatement. The Alpha approached the Omega and whispered to him which dulled the little light of hope in his eyes. He nodded and turned on his heels. The Alpha pushed the door closed after his mate and locked the door. Taking the phone from his bedside table, he dialled a number and smiled as he waited for the person on the other line answer the call.

It was getting near to midnight when he decided to visit his Omega in the other room. Upon reaching the said room, the Alpha entered it without knocking nor announcing his presence. The Omega, who was sitting by the window, so lost in his thoughts was startled to surprise. He immediately stood up, turned around, his hands on his heart and eyes widening from the person infront of him.

"H-husband..." he stuttered in surprise. The Omega slightly bowed his head and felt the presence of the Alpha near him.

"Husband? Are you kidding me?" The Alpha grabbed the Omega's arm and pushed him to the bed. The Omega squirmed under the Alpha's stare.