Chapter 4

It was mid September when Harley felt sick every morning. He didnt wonder what is wrong with him. He knows, he's pregnant. He had been expecting it for weeks already but the symptoms just started around few days ago.

If he were to ask, he did not want to be pregnant. No,  its not because he doesn't like children.  He loves them. He just doesnt want to be pregnant because the kid is his. He doesnt want another being suffer because they have a bit of him. He doesn't want the kid to be bullied because he is their parent.

However,  he knows that it is his job. Its his job to give the pack a heir, to give his Alpha a heir. Despite not exactly liking the new experience, he still tried to takes good care of himself. He tried to eat more nutritious food, he tried to do more walks and he kept trying to keep positive mind just to keep the baby healthy. Just so he can deliver a perfect baby for his Alpha.

Santi did find something new to the Omega but didnt really care what that is. He is already busy enough with pack duties, and his girlfriend.

"You look so pale, Harley." the former Luna told the Omega as they entered the house. Today is the usual  monthly family dinner. The former Luna didnt leave her eyes off on the Omega. The Omega blushed in embarassment.  The former Luna took the Omega away. It didnt pass her eyes how Harley's eyes snapped in alarm before looking nervously at the Alpha. Santi just nodded and turned his head away from the poor Omega.

"Are you ok?" the old Luna asked Harley. The Luna is aware of her son's foolishness but they cannot do anything unless Harley spoke about it. They are Santi's parents but now that he's the Alpha, his parents need to respect his status.

"Yes, Luna. Im doing great." Harley responded the old lady. 

Harley and the former Luna fell into an awkward silence. The former Luna, though not against the mating is still skeptical as his great son was mated to the "poor dumb Omega". Harley felt nauseous from the awkward silence,  he just want to go back home and cover himself with the sheets and sleep the day away.

It was midnight when Santi decided its time to go back home. He pulled the sleepy Omega and mindlinked his parents. He dragged the Omega into his car. The Omega's wrist hurts from the tight hold.

Upon reaching the threshold, the Omega immediately ran to the room and locked himself away. He waited for the Alpha to rush in and yell at him for being disrespectful however,  seconds later,  he heard the car come to life and drove away. The Omega slump in both relief and sadness. Relief that the Alpha wont abuse him and sadness that he cant even get his Alpha's attention. 

Harley tried to sleep but he's uncomfortable. He felt like there is someone watching him. He walked out of the room and out of the house. He was going to walk around and tire himself so he can sleep.