Ch. 44

3rd person's pov

Mr. Chou was shocked to know that their company was now getting to it's normal process. He lost a lot of employees because of lack of money. Now, he's employees are back and the problem of his company is settled, he didn't even do anything about it yet.

On the other hand, he was so happy to know about this. Park Chaeyoung also bring back Tzuyu's company. He was so confused, asking the girl why? But the girl didn't told him any reason. Mr. Chou was worried how to give Chaeyoung's money back. She bought the company in a very high price. But then again, Mr. Chou was surprised that Chaeyoung told him that she'll just take the half of the payment she gave to him.

Tzuyu was at Spain now. It's been a month. Her friends was always visiting her, especially Dahyun and Chaeyoung. She have her consciousness now but still recovering from her back and arm injuries.

Yuta, Mr. And Mrs. Minatozaki occasionally visits Tzuyu too. They're happy that Tzuyu's already recovering.

On the other hand, Sana's tummy is now vey visible. She's been worried about Tzuyu but shrugging it off, knowing that Tzuyu was with Dahyun. Yuta, her brother, Momo, Mina, Jihyo, and her other friends always accompany her to the OB.

Sana's baby is healthy. She doesn't want to know what it's gender yet, she wanted to be surprised.

Everything is slowly getting to it's place.

MINA'S POV

"No, I want that one!" Sana said, pointing at the squirrel stuffed toy while pouting.

"This is supposed to be our date," Chaeyoung mumble to me that made me chuckled.

"Just take it for her," I said and she obeyed.

When she already payed, Sana chirped and took the stuffed toy. Then suddenly saw the new stuffed toy that they placed on the vacant place where the squirrel stuffed toy was. Her eyes sparkled when she saw the yoda stuffed toy.

"I want that one too!" She said with enthusiasm.

Chaeyoung gritted her teeth and bought it too, "Tzuyu will gonna pay a lot to me after this,"

I chuckled of what she said. Chaeyoung is now carrying the paper bags that she bought for Sana. I didn't even have the chance to but for myself but that's okay, as long as Sana's happy.

"What kind of look is that?" Nayeon frown when she saw Chaeyoung when we headed to Tzuyu's house.

Jengyeong came out from the house, "You look like a corpse,"

"Shut the fuck up," Chaeyoung sasses. We headed inside the house and Chaeyoung put the bags down and slam herself at the sofa. "Those things are damn heavy!"

We all chuckled. Sana then enter the house and saw the mangoes at the table. She excitedly took one and bit it. She's so cute.

"Babysitting a pregnant is not easy," Chaeyoung said that made Sana pout.

We laugh at Sana's cuteness and I started to caress her tummy. Tzuyu must recover fast so she can see how cute Sana is when she's throwing tantrums. We're having a hard time to deal with her, especially when she's grumpy. Her mood swing is something.

Last time, Sana called Jeongyeon and told her she needs jokbal. When Jeongyeon's at her house with the jokbal, she said she changed her mind and want a gamjatang. Jeongyeon was pissed because Sana's house was kilometers away from her restaurant.