Ch. 36

3rd person's POV

"Are you done?" Chaeyoung also known as Rosé asked Lalisa, her girlfriend, while she's  scanning on her phone.

She glance at Rosé, "Baby, just take a rest. I'm almost done, it's damn late but you're still awake."

"I can't sleep not unless you're done! Let's sleep together," The taller girl pout her lips and Lisa could melt on her chair. Seeing the love of her life like this is making her heart race.

Lisa sighed in defeat and type on her phone faster than before, to stop her girl from whining, and get her to her arms. Rosé is the sweetest and most caring girl she have ever met but her other side, her dark side actually, is damn dangerous.

After a few more minutes, Lisa's already done with her business. They headed to their own room, they're living in the same roof for almost two years now. Rosé throw herself at Lisa as soon as Lisa laid on their bed, the younger girl chuckled at how cute her girl is.

"Baby..." Lisa cooed, debating to herself if she'll ask or not.

The chipmunk like girl hummed and snuggle closer to Lisa, kissing her neck.

"Uhm... A-about Sana..." Lisa gulp anxiously. She doesn't want Rosé to burst out here. The taller girl look up to meet her gaze. "W-why won't you just—"

"Do I need to explain it for umpteen times?" Rosé's a bit annoyed, she doesn't like talking about it to anyone else. "You know I have reasons why I'm doing this."

Lisa gulp, "I-I know, baby. But that was so long ago." She's sofly asked.

Rosé withdrew her hands on the younger latter and coldly look at her. Lisa could feel her hands shaking and sweating, she doesn't like seeing her girl in this state. She's now regretting to bring with that topic, Rosé is damn mad right now.

"It was long ago but the wound on my heart is still fresh, Lalisa," Hearing her name from Rosé is giving chills to her. She never mention Lisa's name with so much rage and bitter until now. "She broke me and she need to pay for it." Rosé's voice is shaking in anger and pain, tears are visible on her eyes.

What happened before flashback on Rosé's mind that made her tears fell uncontrollably. Her heart ache but she can't do anything but cry.

She waited for this long. Now that she's already here, ready about everything, the plan, the revenge. She can't just forget about what happened before. It hurts that she couldn't do anything about it before but now, she can took her revenge. She might be blinded by revenge but she needs justice for what did the Minatozaki's did to her.

"Shh. Okay, okay. Stop crying, baby..." Lisa comfortingly said and wrapped her hands on the taller girl who's crying.

It breaks Lisa's heart that she's seeing Rosé like this. Although she doesn't want to, she'll do her best to take the Minatozaki's down. If it's the only thing that can make her girl happy, even it's bad, she'll do it.

'Just for you, baby' Lisa thought and place a kiss on Rosé's cheek.

SANA'S POV

Another day, not actually just a day, but painful day. Tzuyu and I haven't talked because mother's still in rage, she doesn't want me to go out of our house. I badly want to talk to Tzuyu but my phone got confiscated by my father. I don't get it. It's not Tzuyu's fault, why do they hate her now?

"Miss Sana," I snap my neck towards the door of my room, since my Mother and I talked she didn't let me go outside my room. I know that she's just protecting me but I'm already old to be protected.

"Come in," I said in my hoarse voice. The maid came in with a box on her hand. I jump off my bed and neared her, expecting that the box is from Tzuyu.

She bowed, "Someone send this for you, Miss Sana,"

I took it enthusiastically with a broad smile on my lips, I know it's from Tzuyu.

"Thank you, you may leave," I said, not asking who the sender is.

She bowed once again before retreating. I hop my way to my bed and observe the medium size box. What's gotten into you to give me this, Tzu? I thought while caressing the purple box with glitter designs.

After checking it out, I slowly and carefully untied the lace and open it. Inside was a smaller box, but it's now color black.

With a smile on my lips, I took it out, "Tzuyu, Tzuyu, Tzuyu."

I'm chanting her lovely name while opening the smaller box. It have a sticky note on it. Before opening, I read the note. Wait, this isn't Tzuyu's handwriting. Shrugging it off, I Mmstarted to read it again.

Minatozaki Sana,

hope you'll like my little present love
143;)

It's so weird 'coz this is far from Tzuyu's handwriting. Even the sentence is weird. Tzuyu write perfectly, capitalizing the first letter, using the period, and she's not using any smiley. However I shrugged it off and open the box.

I gasp in horror and dropped the box in my bed, "AAHHH!!"

The pictures and clothes are covering with bloods with a fetid smell. What's worse is there's a green with black snake inside. My door opened, bodyguards and the maids are there, eyes are wide open when they saw the snake hissing while crawling on my lap. I can't just move because it might bite me.

"Miss Sana!" They yelled, shocked and scared.

My eyes started to tear up because of intense anxiousness. In a few seconds, the snake's already lying lifeless on the floor, blood dripping on its head, one of the guards shoot it. The maid run unto me but I'm still in shock, looking at the lifeless snake that almost end my life.

'WHO IN THE WORLD DID THIS?!'