Ch. 33

SANA'S POV

We're about to go out of the Yoo restaurant, we're already done, but stopped on our tracks when we saw Tzuyu with her friends. I smile, Tzuyu gave me a short scowl but smile afterwards.

"You done eating?" Chaeyoung asked and neared us... Or Mina.

Mina nods, "Yeah. We just finished."

Tzuyu snake her hand on my waist that startled me, I lower my head because of embarrassment. I know her friends doesn't like me and the fact that she's married in public is not a good thing to see her doing this to another girl.

"I miss you." I gasp when Tzuyu kissed my neck. My face is now burning red because of embarrassment.

Nayeon speak, "Hi Sana! How are you?"

"I-I'm fine." I answered and glance at Jihyo who gave me a small nod. "Tzuyu can we talk?"

"Wooohhh!" I heard Dahyun whooped. It's my first time seeing Tzuyu with her... I'm not used to it. "Talk or bang bang?"

Tzuyu and I choke, "Dahyun!" We said in sync.

"It's okay to bang bang y'all. Sana's tummy isn't big yet," Jeongyeon said as she wink at me and smirk.

"Wink at her again and I'll rip your eyes off," Tzuyu threatened that made them all laugh.

People are staring at us, amaze. Who wouldn't? I'm surrounded by CEO's, Model, Famous Detective, and Most famous Chef. Am I lucky that I'm with them? Or not because people will think that I'm using them again 'coz I'm just nothing? Oh damn.

Jihyo then interrupted their laugh, "Let's go to my house, Daniel's on a business trip. Let's party!"

Daniel? That's the guy that Nayeon was talking before when we first met. So Daniel make Jihyo fell for her? Wow. That's nice.

We talked awhile ago and I notice that Jihyo have a loud voice but I didn't expect her shout to be this loud. The restaurant's windows and glasses are breaking. Okay, I'm just exaggerating.

"Yah! Shut up, Jihyo!" Nayeon crunch her face.

Jeongyeon's palms are on her ears, "Gosh! Jihyo please don't be too loud! My restaurant might collapse!"

"Oh shut up!" Jihyo shrieked and rolled her eyes.

"Jisoos!" Dahyun and Tzuyu jokingly cover their ears that made Jihyo pout at them.

Tzuyu's friends are fascinating.

"Don't mention my former name!" Jihyo scolded them.

"Let's go now." Mina says and Chaeyoung fastly offer her a ride that made Mina blush. Cute.

Jeongyeon tease Jihyo but back away immediately when Jihyo scowled at her. I found it funny that they're scared of Jihyo.

All of us headed to our cars. I ride on Tzuyu's, same as Nayeon, Jeongyeon with Dahyun, Jihyo on her own and Chaeyoung with Mina. Tzuyu lead the way and all of them followed, convoying. Nayeon keeps on talking and talking at the backseat but Tzuyu's just nodding her head, not minding what Nayeon's talking about.

"Is it okay that I'll come over?" I quietly asked Tzuyu.

Tzuyu smiled and took my hand as she kissed the back of my palm, "My friends wants to know you more, baby."