Ch. 31

TZUYU'S POV

I frown when I didn't saw Sana on the table where I left her. Where'd she go? I was with Jisoo that's why I took so long. Dad introduced us to his foreigner business partners so Jisoo and I needed to act like a sweet married couple.

Fuck. Did she saw us? But she already know that it's all fake. Ugh. Although she knows that it's fake, she'll still get jealous 'cause it's me!

"Where are you going?" My dad asked when I'm about to walk out of the venue.

I bow my head as a respect, "I'm going home now, dad. I still need to finish my work."

He stared at me and sighed. I know that he knows that it's not about work. His business partners are around us so he can't just shout and yell at me. It'll ruin his image. Right, a good guy infront of others while a damn jerk when no one else are watching.

"Go. Finish your work, workaholic daughter of mine." He forced a smile and I smile back as I run away from the party.

I'm running as fast as I could although I'm in my heels. I need to see Sana before she'll get away. When I reached my car, I sigh in relief when I saw her there, sitting at the ground. She lift her head up when she felt my presence and quickly wipe the tears running down her beautiful face.

I crouch infront of her and cup her face. People might see us in this situation because we're outside but I don't care anymore. Sana's more important to me than our image. She's more important than my whole family's reputation.

"What's wrong, baby?" I asked and wipe the fresh tears that fell on her cheeks.

She shook her head no, "N-Nothing—"

I placed my lips on hers that made her gasp in surprised. Then seconds later, she kissed me back. Our mouth move in sync whilst we're enjoying the kiss.

"Ehem." We pull away like we've burn our lips from each other's.

My neck snaps towards that person who clear his throat and slightly widen my eyes when I saw dad standing while folding his hand, looking at us furiously. I stood up and pull Sana with me without breaking my and dad's eye contact.

He's the one who looked away and frustratedly run his palms on his face. Sana grip on my arm so I slightly push her behind me.

"How dare you do this, Tzuyu?!" He whisper-shout at us, afraid that his guests will heard him. "You're cheating on Jisoo—"

"I'm not cheating, dad." I gritted my teeth. "You know that I don't even like Jisoo. I'm the one who cheated on Sana! She should be my wife, dad! She should be the one who I'm dating in public! She should be the one who I'm introducing to people! She should be!"

His hands are shaking in raged, "She's your mistress!"

"SHE'S NOT A FUCKING MISTRESS!" Tears from my eyes race down my face. "If you didn't force me to marry Jisoo, I'll be happy with my girl! I can't even make a decision for myself! I can't feel the freedom, dad... I know you're doing this for my best but do you think it really is? Look at me, dad, is this the best for me? Marrying a person I don't even love?"

He stare at me for a few seconds and sighed before shooking his head.

I slowly kneel down that startled him, "D-Dad I'm begging... You didn't heard me begging at you before but... Dad please spare me. Let me live, dad."

Mom appeared and grabbed my hand, pulling me up but being a damn stubborn, I stay on my knees. Sana's crying and telling me to stand up too. My knees are already bleeding 'cause I'm just wearing a short dress. The rough and hard ground on my knees.

"Honey stop." Mom whispered to me. "Stand up, please, sweetie."

I shook my head, still staring at my dad who's coldly staring at me. His eyes are emotionless. Great. He don't give a damn. But I want to atleast try.

He sighed, "Stand up. That won't change my mind."

"No!" I neared him, still on my knees. Fuck it hurts. "Dad I'm begging—"

"Stand up!" He looks more furious now. "I'm so disappointed that you're doing this for a whore, Tzuyu." He shook his head in disappointment, and walk away from me.

My hands are shaking in mix emotion. I'm sad, hurt, and mad. Did he just call Sana a whore? Fuck! I clench my jaw and fall on my hands.

NO ONE'S POV

Sana felt a pang on her heart because of what Tzuyu's father said but what hurts more is that her girl is kneeling down, begged for his father to spare her but her father is heartless and didn't grant what Tzuyu wanted.

Mrs. Chou couldn't do anything to stop her husband. She badly want to help her daughter but doesn't know how to, her money's on her husband's bank account.

"He's so unfair..." Tzuyu mumble and chuckle with pain and anger.

Tzuyu stands up after wiping her tears, her knees are bleeding so bad that made Sana and her Mom worried, "T-tzuyu you're k-knees are—"

"Mom, we're now going." Tzuyu said in a hoarse voice. She kissed her Mom's cheek who's staring at her. "It's getting late and Sana needs to sleep by now."

She didn't wait for her mom's response and drag Sana to her car. When they're already inside, Tzuyu drive carefully although she's in raged. Sana is more important than her rage and she won't let it eat her up.

"Tzuyu..." Sana cooed and gently caress Tzuyu's knees.

Tzuyu forced a feeble smile, "I'm fine baby. That's nothing."

Sana knows that it's a big deal, she feels guilty that Tzuyu's doing this for her. KI cause a lot of pain to my girl.' Sana thought and blink her tears away, not wanting to breakdown infront of Tzuyu.

When they arrived at Tzuyu's house, Sana quickly went out and stormed inside the house. Tzuyu let her and stay on her car to calm herself before going inside. The tears that Tzuyu's holding back awhile ago, fell. She slam the steering wheel with full of anger. She loathes her dad so much.

"You're so unfair!" Tzuyu yelled out and slam the steering wheel again and again.

On the other hand, Sana's also crying on the bathroom while staring at herself. She's now an idol, a famous idol to be exact, but Mr. Chou still don't like her for Tzuyu. Fresh tears fell again from her eyes so she washed it away.

The two girls are crying because of the same pain.

"Acceptance..." They both cooed in sync. That's the only thing they want. To be accepted. But why does it has to be this hard?