Ch. 10

SANA'S POV

One week had passed but Tzuyu didn't tell me anything about her going out with that girl. I distant myself to her, hoping that she'll notice it and ask me what's wrong. I want to know why does she have to go to that restaurant with that girl. Why did they hug. Why didn't she told me about it.

I'm currently at the practice room of Kim Entertainment. Lisa's here awhile ago but left when she watch me dance the entire song. She said that I was amazing and told me to keep on practicing and she'll just teach the new trainees.

3 o'clock in the afternoon. I slam my body on the single couch that's placed near the door. I drank the water that I took from my bag. Dahyun's not around. Where is that girl? I'm still confused and curious about who she is. I just know her name but I don't know what her job or her family background.

"Are you done?" I was startled when a voice echoed on the practice room.

"Sir Mingyu," I stand and bow my head. He rolled his eyes and sat at the other couch, near mine.

"Call me Mingyu, we're not in public and I'm just a bit older than you," he said.

"So... W-why are you here?" I asked and sat at where I was sitting awhile ago.

"Am I not allowed to go here?"

Can I punch his face right now? Is it right to answer a question with one more question? Tsk.

I didn't answer him and just took out my phone. Tzuyu flooded me with messages but I just sigh and turn my phone off. I'm still angry. She didn't told me about that day. It's been a week!

"Lisa told me that you're here since 9am. Too early, you're supposed to rest now," he said, not even looking at me.

"I'm enjoying to dance and sing."

"Here."

I look up to him and he's now putting a paper bag on a small table. I didn't notice that he's carrying that awhile ago. He take out the foods inside and gesture me to eat. I was astonished. Well, who wouldn't?

"I bought that outside. It doesn't have a poison," he chuckled that made me stare at him.

Damn! He's really familiar!

"T-thank you," I stammered. I'm already hungry. I didn't ate lunch and I forgot to bring the food I prepare awhile ago. Tsk. Stupid.

He prepare the foods and place it infront of me. He told me to start and I obliged but I'm still uncomfortable under his gaze. He's doing nothing but stare at me while I'm eating, causing for me to cough and look away.

"Sorry but... I'm not comfortable with your gaze," I admit. He shook his head and chuckle shyly.

He scratched his nape. "I'm sorry."

He took out his phone and started to play a game. I don't know what's the name of the game but it keeps on saying 'you have been slain'. Ehh?

Sometimes I caught him glancing at me but quickly look away and focus on his phone. My mind keeps on thinking randomly. Why is he here? Why did he bring foods for me? And it's just the both of us here. Fvck! What am I thinking!? I'm too nervous. I don't know why! But I can feel that he won't do such things.

"Hey," I flinched when he tap my shoulder.

"Y-yeah?" He stand and smile.

"It's already 4pm and you've been tapping the spoon on the paper plate for almost five minutes," he slightly chuckle that made me stare at him again.

Fvck! He's really familiar. Where did I saw him before?

He rose his brows. "Why are you staring at me? I know that I'm handsome but stop drooling."

I fakely puke that made him laugh out loud. "Eww, Gyu."

He stopped laughing and stare at me for a couple of seconds. I look away when I felt uncomfortable again. Damn! Why do he have to stare at me!?

"L-let's go now," I stutter and about to walk pass him but he grab my hand.

My heart started to beat loudly because of that. Random things run through my mind. Bad things. Fvck!

I quickly pull my hand from him but he didn't let me go.

"What's with you?!" I started to panicked so my voice raised.

His brows are furrowed while looking at me. "Why, Sana?"

Why? Why, Sana? Ehh? What why? I'm confused! Damn! What do I do!? No one's here! I need to call someone! Someone! Oh gosh!

"W-what why? Can you let go of me?!" I shouted. He smile. I stopped moving when he smile. It's not a happy smile. It's a sad one.

"Sana why can't you remember me?" He utter and I was shock when his voice cracked.

I was taken aback when he pull me into a tight hug. My mouth hang wide and I can't even move a bit. I was too shocked. I didn't push him nor pull away from the hug because of too much shocked.

"Sana—" he was interrupted when someone open the door.

"Mingyu! What are you doing?!" Dahyun exclaimed. Maybe she saw my expression and quickly run unto us and grab my hand.

She glare at Mingyu and pushed him away from me. I did nothing but gape. Fvck!

"I'm doing nothing," Mingyu said, his eyes are diverted to mine. "Bye."

"Mingyu!" Dahyun sternly said but Mingyu just walk pass by us. "Damn it!"

I grab Dahyun's hand when she was supposed to follow him. "Let him."

"What did he do to you? Why is he hugging you? Are you okay?" She sounds so damn worried. I'm still shocked. Don't know what to do. Don't know why didn't I pushed him away awhile ago.

"Can you drive me home?" I didn't answer her questions and grab my things.

She sighed. "What did she do, Sana?"

"I'm fine, Dahyun. I really am." I assure and smile.

It just feel so familiar. His hugs felt so familiar. Damn!