3.

I freeze too embarrassed to move I can't believe I've just fell into a strangers arms. When I come back to reality everyone around me is laughing Bria pulls me from the strong arms and I hide my face in her shoulder.

"Nice to meet you boys I'm Bria and this clumsy little thing is my younger sister Arabella"

She says stretching her arm to shake their hands while pushing me to face them I whisper a hello to them as my face burns as bright as a tomato.

"Hey I'm Craig this is Hunter and Billy"

The shortest of them says great fell right into the arms of a man called Hunter. Billy refills my glass as I sit back down I thank him still unable to look any of them in the eyes. Maybe after this glass of wine hits I can look up.

"Don't mind her she's not rude she's just not as outgoing as her big sis."

Bria tells them she quickly hits it off with them all as I join in their conversation every now and then. I squirm in my seat as I feel Hunter continually run his eyes all over my body as if he is studying every inch of me. He joins in with the fun however he is very reserved compared to his friends. I kick Bria under the water as she fills them in on our plans tonight. Hunter stares once again as I kick harder as Bria doesn't stop

"Little heads up babe it's me you're kicking not your sister"

Hunter whispers from next to me my face flushes again. It's too hot in here. The mixture of embarrassment hot men and the heat from the tub.

"I think I'm going to take a swim in the pool I'll be right back"

I say this time making it out safely as I rush away to the other end of the room and into the cold swimming pool I let out a steady breath I didn't even know I was holding in. I swim some lazy laps up and down the pool as it was rather empty just me and an old couple.

"Hey Arabella it's time for our nail appointment"

Bria calls right down the room. I swear this girl just doesn't care I mean would it hurt her to come to me rather than screaming down a room of strangers. In some ways I wish I was more like her. I slowly make my way up to her careful with each step I take as I soon found out alcohol and hot tubs make me more tipsy than what I would normally be.