Six

Jin is still confused as to why he is in this really nice room.
He thought that they'd just treat him and shove him out the door once they were done.

He hears his baby start crying and looks over to his crib. He tries reaching out to him but it's really difficult with his arm in a sling.

He stands over on the side trying to lower the side rail but once again it was proving to be very difficult.

Meanwhile the baby was getting impatient and crying louder. He tried shushing him so he'd calm down but he refused.

He was getting frustrated with himself and felt like he was about to cry, when suddenly he sees an arm reach out for his son from behind him.

When he turns around to see who it is, he was shocked to see Kim Taehyung standing there, holding his son.

He didn't know what to do, so he just watched as he interacted with his son.

And what was weird was that their baby already seemed so comfortable around him.

He instantly stopped crying and he was leaning into Taehyung's neck while trying to wrap his arms around him.

Taehyung chuckled as he felt his sons hand tighten around his neck. It was surreal, and he felt the urge to try to pinch him, just to make sure it was really him.

"W-what are you doing here? I don't even know what I'm doing here myself."

He turns to look at him and motions him to sit back down on the bed.

When he tries to reach for his son, he shakes his head and says, "It's ok, I'll hold him. Don't forget you only have one good arm right now."

With hesitation he slowly sits down and waits for him to also sit and speak.

He pulls a chair close to the bed and sits with their son on his knee.

He just keeps looking up at Taehyung as if he's in awe. Little do they both know that they are in fact father and son.

"Jin, the reason you both are in this room is because I asked them to move you here. I happened to be visiting someone last night and I ended up near where they were treating you.

Your baby was crying so I offered to help calm him. And by chance I found out that it was you that was being treated.

And I may have persuaded the doctor to give me your information. And what he told me saddened me Jin. You're an abused spouse?"

Jin quickly turned away, ashamed that he knows of how he has been treated for months now.

He doesn't even know how he can face him now.

But he doesn't seem like he's going to leave anytime soon. So he may as well just tell him and it'll be fine.

He'll probably never see him again after this, so it doesn't matter if he knows.

So he turns back to face him, and he is still waiting for his response.

"Ahem, I am not an abused spouse sir. Because I am not married.

I am currently living with a man I met at a club months ago. I met him the same night I met you.

I was happily starting my new position as a manager at the hotel I worked at. Which to be honest, I had No idea that you owned.

I didn't go looking for a hook-up at the club no matter what your mother says.

But when I was called in for a meeting, I was instead informed I was fired. And when I got home that dreadful day, I was then told I only had 2 days to leave my apartment because the owner didn't want me living in their building.