Three

Today, Jin planned on going back to the hotel to try to look for Kim Taehyung and tell him about his pregnancy.

He took a shower and got dressed. Then after making Yoongi's breakfast, he waited for about an hour before he tried leaving the apartment.

He was so nervous about seeing him. How will he go about telling him that the one night they spent resulted in a new life?

Especially after he left him alone only to be threatened by his mother and possibly his future wife.

As he got nearer to the hotel, his stomach was in knots. And felt the urge to puke.

He felt so embarrassed knowing his old coworkers last saw him being thrown out. What excuse were they told and how will they treat him when they see him walking back in?

When he entered through the large glass doors and lingered around the lobby, as he searched for Jimin.

Hoping he'd help him to get Kim Taehyung downstairs so they could talk. But didn't see him anywhere.

So far, he hasn't seen any of the hotel workers. Just hotel guests wandering about their business.

He then sees one of the maids pushing her cart and she spots him. She was always very nice to him and would sometimes bring him some of what she packed for lunch.

When she saw him she smiled and pushed the cart closer to where he stood.

"Jin! I'm so happy to see you. I was so saddened to hear that you quit. Is everything ok? What happened?"

So they're telling them he quit?

"I didn't quit, I was fired. I don't even know why. But that's not important right now. Have you seen Jimin? I need to speak with him."

She shook her head and said, "He has the day off today. They have been rearranging everyone's schedules lately.

So far he's only been getting one day off a week for the past month or so. They haven't found a good replacement for you so they're struggling I guess."

Damnit.

He was just about to say something to her when suddenly her eyes went wide and look scared.

And the next thing he knew he was being pulled back by his hair by someone with long acrylic nails.

"What the hell are you doing here? Are you still trying to come after my fiancé? I will scratch your eyes out you disgusting cow. He's mine and we're going to get married. Were you gonna try to seduce him again just like you did before?"

They were starting to cause a scene and he just wanted to run away.

He signaled the maid to go back to work before they fired her, and she quickly walked away.

He watched as the girl who pulled his hair kept yelling and trying to hit him.

Then she stopped when she heard someone who's voice was as cold as ice.

"Hyo-jung! Do you really think that how you are acting is very ladylike?

Do you like that everyone here can hear everything regarding you and this person?"

She then turned and told everyone to disperse. Once she was satisfied that no one could hear what was spoken, she then said, "How many times will I have to get rid of you? Do I have to go to drastic measures just for you to get the hell out of our lives?"

She then walked closer to him, so only he could hear.

"I know all about you Kim Seokjin. I know that you're now pregnant, and no doubt you came here to try to claim my son is the father.