Birthday Girl

"Good morning, and happy birthday you fool!" The girl was woken by a heavy weight that had been tossed onto her, it the was blonde Slytherin girl.

"Lord have mercy, get off me you twat!"

"Happy fifteenth birthday to the Dark Princess herself. Your father sent something." That got the girl to perk, her friend sitting in her lap as she held a medium sized box in her hands. She quickly took it, opening it to reveal a pair of new shoes. Mary Janes, but platforms.

"Your father has style."

"Duh, he's a Lord after all."

The girl had gotten dressed in her school uniform, wearing her new shoes. They were going to be uncomfortable until she broke them in. Corie walked with Blaise to the Great Hall while Kacey went on her own, hoping to see her boyfriend this morning. Which she did. He was waiting by the entrance with something in his hands, a larger box than what Corie had brought to her.

"Happy birthday darling." His smile was as sweet as ever as she gave her a gentle kiss, handing over the box.

"You remembered."

"February eighteenth, a day I will always remember. Now, open your gift."

Which she did. It was a beautiful dress. Above the knees, silk, and spaghetti strapped. Of course in the color black. It was basic but so beautiful.

"I want you to wear that during the next task."

"So I can distract you?"

"To keep me motivated."

The next person to greet her was the one and only Draco Malfoy. Who held his gift in his hand. A black choker with a charm. A snake wrapped around a dagger.

"Happy Birthday Opal, my mother says hello." His smile was more welcoming than it had been the last few months. It made the girl feel something. A fuzzy feeling. She quickly pushed it aside.

"Thank you Draco." He lifted the choker to show her, motioning her to turn around. His pale fingers brushed against her pale skin as he carefully put the necklace on her. His thoughts lingered..

His hand grasping onto her slender throat, watching her trying to catch her breath as she squirmed beneath him. His lips colliding with hers in a passionate kiss.

"It's beautiful, thank you." Her words broke him from the trance he was in, mentally cursing. "Of course, only the best for the Princess."

Blaise watched from the Slytherin table, shaking his head with a scoff. "That girl is making him soft." Part of him was happy for his friend, but he knew he must've been hurting. Seeing the girl he loved with anyone but him. He watched the two sit on the other end of the table, sharing smiles and looks. Merlin, they were perfect for each other. But, she loved Cedric. She would only love him.

"I hope your Hufflepuff treats you today, or I might have to step in. Swoop you away."

"Oh Draco, I'm sorry but you'll never match with Cedric. I truly love him, even if I am young.. I want to marry this boy."

She wants to marry this boy. She's fifteen what the hell is she saying? I mean, I understand being so in love with someone.. but never the mutual feeling. I love you, Opal.

"Smite." The voice was stern as they girl was called out to as she walked down the halls, turning with a dreadful sigh. Her attitude quickly changed when she saw who it was.

"Snape."

"Happy birthday."

"Thank you."

It was a simple exchange of words, and Snape began to leave.

"Dad."

It was a long day, truly. The girl got constant "happy birthday" while the only person she wanted to speak to was Cedric. However, he was preparing for the next event. He didn't have much time to see her anymore. All was well until Pansy.

"Exchanging gifts with my Draco now?!" The dark hair girl had stomped over to the couch on which the girl was sitting on, reading her book peacefully. "Excuse you?" She finished her page, calmly closing her book. "You heard me, I see the necklace you're wearing!" The girl grabbed ahold of the charm, jerking the girl forward. "Let go of me, before you regret it. Brat."

"What are you going to do? Call Diggory to your rescue?"

"I don't need him to save me."

It was sudden.
It happened so fast.
Draco was lucky enough to watch it happen.

The girl had swung, knocking Pansy right in the nose. In reaction, Pansy tried hitting back up Kacey ended up catching her fist.

"Bitch, you better hope I never run across your man."

Draco watched in shock, Pansy was pushed back.

Bloody hell. That was hot.