Chapter 10 - Jealousy Doesn't Suit You.

Chapter 10, wow! Thank you for the lovely comments they always make me smile! This is another primarily MorMor chapter, set minutes after chapter 9. Mentions of mental health in this one.
This fic will be updated weekly, post 13th January. :D

Sebastian slammed the door shut in a huff, muttering lowly under his breath. His boyfriend however, had a much more cheerful expression plastered across his pale face. Jim sauntered through the hallway, texting on his phone, ignoring Sebastian's obvious exasperation.

"He's so clever isn't he? Oh my, I'm so glad I've found another genius!" Jim hummed, more to himself than Sebastian.

The blonde didn't have to ask to know who /he/ was, he was getting sick of this already. And maybe just a tad jealous at the amount of times he'd spent listening to Jim talking about him. Plus, he had just nearly barged into his own home! Little prick.

"Not as clever as you." Seb mumbled following Jim into the kitchen. He didn't like the thought of anyone being as intelligent as Jim, maybe this was the possessive streak of his nature.

"Hm, I may be a little more clever, but who knows?" Jim said smugly, hauling himself up onto the counter. "Now make me some tea, 'bastian."

Seb sighed, and started making the tea, adding five sugars to Jim's, who had an extremely sweet tooth. He was upset about what the arrogant, curly haired boy had told him about Jim's mental health. It upset him that he knew, and Seb didn't, and the fact that in the twelve months that they had known each other, Jim had never uttered a word to the blonde. Now that hurt.

Jim finished typing and giggled at his phone. "Aw, he's so curious, it's sweet."

"I don't like him." Sebastian stated flatly.

"Why, darling?"

"Arrogant bastard." He muttered shutting the fridge door with too much force.

"Aw, Sebby, are you jealous?" He cooed.

"Fuck off!"

Jim smirked. "I knew it! You're jealous! Jealously doesn't suit you, Sebastian, really it doesn't."

"I'm not fucking jealous!" He insisted sharply, almost slamming his cup of tea down onto the island in the middle of the kitchen, and sitting down with a huff.

Jim jumped off the counter and sat on the stool opposite Seb. "Oh babe, you think I love Sherlock more than I looooove you?" He pouted mockingly.

Seb scoffed harshly, staring at the contents of his mug. "I wouldn't be surprised."

"What's even gotten into you Sebastian? You were fine earlier? but since Sherlock has come around you've been like this?!"

Sebastian laughed bitterly in disbelief, not looking at Jim in the eye. He was hurt.

"Jesus Christ Sebastian, is there anything you've got bottled up in that stupid little head of yours that you want to tell me?" Jim snapped, suddenly serious.

This hurt the blonde even more, and made him angry too. "Oh no no no. Don't you think it's you that needs to tell me something?"

"What?" Jim frowned.

"Before you came waltzing down the hallway, I had a small conversation with your dear friend." He spat. "Nasty piece of shit he is."

"You should be nicer to him." Jim bit back harshly.

"Nicer to him? You think this is my fault?" The blonde shouted.

"Oh maybe it is, because all I heard was you telling him to 'get the fuck out'" he sneered, mocking Seb's low tone.

"Yeah because he was being an arsehole standing on my doorstep."

"Standing at someone's doorstep is really crime of the century isn't it Sebastian? Hm?"

"Oh fuck off!"

The boys carried on arguing for another 15 minutes, a mug was thrown, and they were both quite frankly tired, upset and just wanted to stop, but neither wanted to back down.

"You can be such a twat sometimes Jim," Sebastian shouted harshly. "you don't give a fuck about those who care about you, no. You only care about people when you fucking need them for something or they interest you! Will you get bored of Sherlock next? Because you've obviously got bored of me! But no, not little clever Sherlock, telling each other little fucking secrets and texting each other all the bloody time. I'm sick of this Jim, I really am. He even knows that you suffer with PTSD!" Sebastian stopped his outburst suddenly. He didn't mean to bring it up, it had just been in his mind for the last 20 minutes.

Jim's dark eyes grew wide and his face paled considerably. "...he knows what?" He muttered, horrified.

Sebastian squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head, trying to erase what he had just said.

"Sebastian, what does he know?"

Sebastian's blue eyes never met Jim's as he ran his fingers through his messy blonde hair worriedly, his jaw twitching. "Nothing, I'm really sorry Jim. I'm sorry."

"What did he say?" He asked slowly and firmly.

"He... He said" the blonde swallowed. "He said that he knew that you have, um, PTSD which is why you're-"

"Which is why I'm mad?" Jim questioned suddenly.

"Jim you're not mad, it's just that I worry about you and the fact that when he told me, I was really shocked because I didn't know. Why didn't you tell me?" He replied worriedly.

"I didn't want your pity." Jim snapped, throwing himself down on the sofa.

"I wouldn't pity you. Why would I?"

"Because you think I'm crazy!"

"You are not Jim, you're not crazy or mad and I would never have pitied you, okay? I just want to be told next time."

"If you really want to know everything," Jim told him, curling up on the sofa. "I have a chemical imbalance in the brain along with PTSD, which could lead to worse, okay?"

"Oh god, why didn't you tell me?" He replied softly.

"Pity Sebastian." The dark haired boy mumbled into the pillow. "You reek of it."

Sebastian sighed and sat down next to the smaller teen who immediately nestled against him, burrowing his face into the crook of his neck. The blonde automatically draped an arm around him.

"I don't pity you I just want to help."

Jim leaned up and kissed his lover softly.

"Then do me a favour and shut up, I'm tired." He smiled affectionately.

"Yessir." Seb replied before Jim fell asleep in his arms.

But he couldn't stop thinking about what happened to Jim behind closed doors that caused his PTSD. He wouldn't push it though.