Unexpected Arrangements

I hope everyone is doing great and is enjoying my story so far!!! Just wanted to thank you guys for reading my story and enjoy!!!

- Pacifica's P.O.V
Ever since my family lost our fortune and moved out of the mansion and into the town, I've been trying to live an honest and normal life in the Falls. I even got a job working at Greasy's Diner. But of course, my parents are still the same. They spend most of their time trying to find a way to get 'their' fortune back without working for it. The way they think and do things makes me sick. And realizing I used to be apart of that makes me even sicker.

Today's my day off, so I think I'm going to take the time to relax and clear my min-. "PACIFICA!!!" I jumped from fear of the sudden call from my mother. "PACIFICA!!!" she yelled out again. "Coming mother." I said while trying to calm my fast beating heart. I slowly walked into the living room knowing whatever she wanted was most likely a waste of time or utterly ridiculous. "Need me for something mother?" I asked with a quick sigh. She looked really excited about something, what is she planning? "Pacifica my dear, I would like you to meet someone." she said with a huge grin on her face as she signaled for the person I was apparently meeting to come in.

I looked at the opened front door seeing my father walking in followed by a not too bad looking blonde boy that looks about my age. "Pacifica, this is Prince Henry of the McAlester family from Great Britain." my father said as he places a hand on the young boy's shoulder. "Our family has made an agreement with the McAlester's, that we will have you marry Prince Henry and in return we get not only our status back but we will also be rich again." hearing those words come out of my father's mouth made me boil. "You did WHAT?!?!" I yelled. "Dear, this would help push us back to the top. Our fam-" I quickly stopped my mother from finishing her thought by giving her the coldest glare I could. "Our family what? I'll tell you what, OUR FAMILY IS NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF LYING CHEATING BIT-" a eco of a smack rang throughout the house.

I was on the ground holding my now red cheek. Hot tears ran down my face as I tried to hold in my emotions. I looked up at my parents who were now looking at me with eyes full of nothing but hatred. "DON'T YOU EVER TALK BAD ABOUT OUR FAMILY NAME!!! THEM PINES TWINS ARE GETTING INTO YOUR HEAD!!!" my father raged as he got closer and closer to my face till I had my back against the wall. I was terrified, I never seen my father like this. The tears were coming down fast now. "Now, how about you be a good girl and accept your fate." He said looking directly into my eyes while my mother and Henry did nothing but watch. I nodded to my father purely out of fear, why is this happening? "Good." He said went a smirk.

He got up from over me and walked over to my mother and Henry. Henry processed to wink at me before turning to have a conversation with my parents. I can feel my emotions building up fast and soon it will burst and become uncontrollable. I can't be here when that happens, so without thinking I ran out the house and into my car. I drove off before my parents could say anything. I don't know where I was going but I just drove to wherever my heart took me. I drove for at least 30 minutes before decided to go to the mall. The mall has always been a place I can go and relieve some stress, but as I step one foot into the mall, I felt my emotions boiling. I rushed to the closest bathroom to could find and with into a random stall. I have never cried this much in my life. I knew my parents were horrible people but I never thought they would go so low as to offer me away to some rich boy for their own personal benefit, let alone to harm or threaten me.

I was a mess, I was sitting in a stall hating my life. I wanted to just run away and forget about everything and everyone. I don't want to see or hear from anyone EVER AGAIN!!! I think my luck was teasing me because a second later I suddenly heard someone walk into the bathroom and up to my stall. "Hello? Are you ok? a girl had asked. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I yelled the only thing that came to mind, though I swear I recognize that voice from somewhere. "Pacifica?" How did she know my name? Wait I do recognize that voice, it's that dork's twin sister- "MABEL!!!!"

That's the end of chapter two!!! I hope you all enjoyed it. Please feel free to leave some feedback in the comments. See you guys in the next chapter!!!