~13~

16:26

October 28th, Wednesday

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Pudding Cup ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**

"So... Oreo isn't here yet?"

I'd arrived at Watermelon's house a couple minutes ago, expecting everyone to already be here, only to find out the guy who promised to help me out with my project... wasn't here yet.

"You know him, he's not really that punctual," Watermelon waves dismissively, heading to the kitchen. 

"And I was just about to get a snack for us too! Perfect Timing Pudding Cup," Watermelon says absentmindedly, opening the fridge.

"It's? Literally almost 30 minutes past the appointment time? And he hasn't messaged you either?" I ask her, incredulous. As much as Oreo might be an airhead, half an hour was a bit much.

"No..." Watermelon tells me, a hint of anxiety in her voice. "I'm sure he's fine."

"Man, I need to submit the French project in an hour and a half!" I tell her, rustling my hair. "If he's not here soon I'm literally gonna kick his ass."

Watermelon laughs, two bowl of sliced apples and Goldfish in her hand.

"Ah, whatever. I told him if he was more than 30 minutes late I had full privilege to noogie him," I remember, gently taking one of the bowls from Watermelon's hands.

"Well make sure not to kill him," Watermelon replies jokingly, as she heads upstairs.

"Don't worry, I will," I reply, as I follow her up and into the large guest/study room where I see Kit and Police Hat sitting together at a low square table, looking at a small pile of papers and talking. 

They hear us walk in and look up, Kit grinning and waving at me, Police Hat just slightly raising his hand at me. I nod in return to the both of them.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask them, putting down the bowl of Goldfish I had been carrying as Watermelon does the same with the bowl of apples. I throw my backpack aside and sit down, leaning back on one arm.

"We have the same Literature class, so we're just proofreading each other's essays," Kit tells me, smiling and slowly twirling her red pen around in her right hand.

"Eugh, Literature," Watermelon says disapprovingly, typing on her laptop.

"Yeah," Kit responds, laughing slightly at Watermelon's comment. "All three of us are working on the essay."

"Bro, I literally finished that two days ago and I would be doing my French project if a certain dumbass was here," I respond jokingly, shaking my head.

Watermelon giggles responding with "At least you can noogie him. It's 4:31."

"Fuck yeahh..." I sigh, pumping my fist. I never noogied people very hard, just a headlock and gentle but maybe not so gentle head rub, but Oreo had been super against my traditional birthday noogies when he turned 14. 

We made a deal where if he was 30 minutes late -- for no reason -- to any appointment we made, I had full rights to noogie him. However, if he managed to make it to his 15th birthday without being more than 30 minutes late, he would be immune from my birthday noogies forever.

But as we can see, nobody can evade my birthday noogies. Nobody.

16:34

October 28th, Wednesday

..。o○ Oreo ○o。..