~ 15 ~

15:26

October 31st, Saturday

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘  Watermelon ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃

"Hey!" I say, opening the door to see Oreo's smiling face.

"Thanks for agreeing to help out," I thank him sheepishly as he comes in and I close the door behind him.

"Of course, anytime!" Oreo chirps, dropping his duffel bag on the floor.

He surveys the main room, stroking his chin.

I come up behind him and try to follow his gaze, his lips pursed slightly.

I trusted Oreo to help me prep for this. Considering how he was a raging extrovert who really loved parties, he knew what he was doing.

"Rule number one," he suddenly says, breaking out of his mini trance. "Get rid of all items that can't get stained. There will 100% be a kid who spills his drink and nobody's gonna stop a party just because of a spilt drink."

"You have that black leather couch, right? Still in okay condition?" he asks suddenly, turning his head and looking at me. He looks back at my couch, eyebrows creased. "You're couch is too white. And expensive looking. "

I laugh and say, "Yeah, it's in the basement though. We're gonna have to move it up the stairs and move the current couch down."

"Aughh, fuck," he groans, before shooting me a determined grin.

"It shouldn't take that long! Let's get to it!"

16:03

"That's what I said half an hour ago. I don't think this is possible," Oreo says from the other side of the leather couch, voice strained.

"Drop in 3... 2... 1!" I yell out as we both drop the couch with a loud thud.

We head back to the top of the staircase and survey our progress.

Upon seeing how much more we had left we both groan at the same time.

"We're NEVER gonna get this done in time," Oreo wails, leaning backwards.

"We need two strong people... which is neither of us," I muse, hand on cheek.

Seemingly having the same idea, we perk up and look at each other as I say "Orange!" and Oreo says "Pudding Cup!".

"Nice! Two strong people!" I say, pumping my fist.

"Hold up, lemme message them," Oreo says, phone already pulled out.

After a minute of typing, he dramatically swipes up and exclaims "Done! Now we can do the stuff that... doesn't require physical effort...."

16:09

October 31st, Saturday

 **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Pudding Cup ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**

I put down my textbook and close my eyes, covering my eyes with my arm. I feel a vibration coming from my right side where my phone lays. I lay perfectly still for five minutes before I forcefully get up and pick up my phone to see a notification from... Oreo?

Isn't he preparing for the party? With Watermelon? Why's he messaging me?

the coolest gc B)