Returning to the Falls

Hello everyone, I hope you all enjoy my story (my first ever). I would really appreciate any feedback from you all. Enjoy :D

- Mabel's P.O.V
It has been five years since I visited Gravity Falls. My brother Dipper had decided to move into the Mystery Shack years ago to discover many of the secrets that still lied within the Falls, with the help of our Grunkle Ford of course, so I haven't seen him in four years.  I was on the bus going towards the Mystery Shack and I was getting more and more excited as I got closer to my destination. I was finally going to see my family and friends after so many long years, I couldn't wait. Soon enough, I saw an all too familiar shack in the distance. After a few minutes, the bus finally stopped and I grabbed my stuff and processed to jump out. I was finally back in Gravity Falls.

"It's been too long." was all that escaped my lips. Tears became to run down my face from the thought of seeing everyone again. I wiped off my tears with the sleeve of my sweater, that had a dancing watermelon on it, and walked up to the door of the shack. I didn't mention this before but I didn't inform anyone I was visiting for the summer this year, I guess a surprise never hurt anyone.... at least I hope not. "Here goes nothing." I told myself as I knocked on the door. It took a few minutes and a couple more knocks till I finally hear someone coming toward the door and open it. "For the last time, I DON'T WANT ANY GIRL SCOUT COOK- MABEL IS THAT YOU!!!" said a potbelly old man, also known as Grunkle Stan. Grunkle Stan quickly pulls me into a warm and very sweaty hug. "I c-can't breathe." I managed to let out as the hug from Grunkle Stan grew tighter by the second. "Oh sorry kiddo, I haven't seen you in years. Guess I couldn't help myself." He said laughing while letting me go. " Yeah, five years is a long time." I said laughing and in pain from the crazy bear hug I just received. "Come inside kiddo, make yourself at home." Stan said while smiling and holding the door open for me.

I entered the shack looking around to see what has changed from my absence, but not to my surprise it was the same old shack I grew to love many years ago. "DIPPER I'M BACK!!!" I yelled out to my brother. "Sorry Mabel, you just missed him. He and your Grunkle Ford went out on a hunt to find some mysterious dragon ducks or whatever creature to nerd out to." said Grunkle Stan as he sat in his chair to watch TV. "Uhh OK then" I said confused by his odd statement about dragon ducks, but I guess weirder things has happened in Gravity Falls. I made my way upstairs to get unpacked and settled into my shared room. After I unpacked my things, I sat on my bed texting my friends Candy and Grenda about my arrival.

-Text Chat
Mabs: Candy!!! Grenda!!! I'm back in Gravity Falls for the summer!!!

Candy: OMG REALLY!!!!!!

Grenda: We have to meet up soon.

Candy: Definitely!!!

Mabs: I don't have any planed for today so....

Grenda: GIRLS DAY OUT!!!!

Candy: GIRLS DAY OUT!!!!

Mabs: GIRLS DAY OUT !!!! Let's meet around 4 at the mall.

Grenda: Okie Dokie.

Candy: Cya then.

-Mabel's P.O.V
I can't wait to hangout with my friends later. My mind raced with thoughts of how much fun we were going to have. I can't wait. My thoughts were cut short due to the sounds of my stomach growling. "I'm hungry, I wonder what's in the kitchen to snack on." I said while jumping out of my bed. I ran out of the room and down the stairs as fast as I could when I suddenly tripped over something in my way. With a big thump, I fell on my back hard. I looked up to see what caused me to fall while also rubbing my back. What I saw almost brought me to tears. "WADDLES!!!" I said bringing my lovely piggy in a warm embrace. "I missed you so much. Who a good pig, who a good pig? Did Dipper take good care of you?" I was now rubbing my cheek against his. My playful mood ended though because my stomach, once again, cried out for something to be put into it. I patted Waddles softly on the head as I got up from the ground and walked towards the fridge to get something to eat. I ended up making myself a grilled cheese sandwich with my all so famous MABEL JUICE!!!!

- A Few Hours Later
It was 4 pm, which means it was the meetup time. I had just got out the shower and changed into a pink tank top and some black short shorts. I headed outside and 'borrowed' the golf cart before riding to the mall to meet with Candy and Grenda. It took about a good 20 minutes to get there and to find a decent place to leave the golf cart at. Once I was in the mall, I sent a text to the girls explaining where they can find me at. Instead of a text back, I was pulled into a group hug by who I can only assume was Candy and Grenda. "Mabel you're here!!! We are finally reunited!!!" Grenda cheered. "We missed you Mabel." added Candy. " I missed y'all as well. It has been five years since I last seen you two." I said with tears slowly forming in my eyes.

The three of us had a blast at the mall. We went to the arcade, I beat Grenda in several games and I'm proud of that, We then went shopping for clothes, making Candy try on many outfits despite her not wanting to, after that we payed a visit to the photo booth, making several silly faces and poses, then finally we ate at the food court. "That pizza was delicious." Grenda said right before taking another bite. She was eating so messy that the sauce and cheese from the pizza accidentally got all over my tank top. Candy gasped at the scene and I jumped out of my chair. My shirt was covered in pizza sauce and cheese, and to think all if this happened because of one bite. "M-Mabel I'm so sorry, I didn't mea-" I cut Grenda off. "No it's fine, I'll just go to the restroom to clean up a bit." I said with a smile.

I made my way toward the bathroom and once I got inside, I heard what sounded like crying. Instead of cleaning myself off, I decided to find out who was crying so I can help them. "Hello? Are you ok?" I knocked at the stall the crying was coming from. "LEAVE ME ALONE" a familiar voice yelled out. For a moment I couldn't think of who's voice it was, then suddenly it hit me. "Pacifica?"

That's the end of my first ever chapter!!! Hope you all enjoyed reading my story as much as I did writing it. Please feel free to leave some feedback in the comments if you want to. See you in the next chapter!!!