3 ★University

Reminder: The pictures in this book are not mine and can be seen in the internet. Credits to the rightful owners.

===

The next morning, Young-mi was moving around like a chased mouse. She over slept making her 15 minutes late. All together, she brushed her teeth, combed her hair then changed her clothes. She rushed down the stairs and went to the kitchen. She ate a sandwich rashly, causing her to choke.

A servant passing by saw her and volunteered to assist. But Young-mi stopped her by raising a hand, signaling to step back. She drank the glass of water in front of her and stood up while taking a breather.

Arriving at the campus, she was at ease when she saw some students by the entrance. The driver opened the door and she stepped out. When her foot layered on the ground, all eyes were on her and the gossips started.

"Wow, she's supper gorgeous."

"That's Kim Young-mi right?"

"She's just a pretty face, nothing else."

Her speed fasten up, trying to escape the people around her. She maybe living the life like this for years, but she still wasn't used of being the centre of attention.

Minji figured her situation and tried saving her. Young-mi was grabbed on the hand and was took at the soccer field. Young-mi was hesitant to follow and kept pulling Minji towards the opposite direction.

Young-mi arched a brow and her voice sounded shaky. "Aren't we going to class? Does this look like a classroom to you?"

She watched Young-mi aggravatedly. She thought she knew her completely. But now, saw a new side of her. Her rare side of being dumb.

Minji swallowed her anger and disappointment down her throat. After releasing a gasp, she said naggingly. "Have you forgotten!? There's still an Opening Ceremony and it starts at nine. It's still early!"

After remembering, an anxious-looking smile was seen on her face whilst looking at Minji who was frowning between the crevices of her brows. Minutes later, the both of them sat on one of the benches and watched some students playing in the field.

Just then, there was a sudden commotion! Squealings were heard and plenty of people were seen running.

Lee Ji-won, a rising model and one of the smartest students in the campus!

Park Hanbin, won countless tennis championships and is rumored to be quite a playboy.

Choi Yun-seok, owns a successful cafe and also considered as a gentleman.

They walked forward as if they didn't even see a thing. But in a moment, a student was hit by a ball! Causing her to fall down on the ground in front of them. The atmosphere was silent, anticipating what was gonna happen next.

Minji and Young-mi from a far, observed the sudden events. 

"Look!" Minji spoke while pointing towards a direction.

After seeing him walk pass the student coldly, Young-mi started to believe her expectations were correct and crossed her arms."Tsk, so the rumors were true- "

But when Ji-won stepped back and offered his assistance. Everybody was stunned, even his friends behind him! His  attitude is as cold as ice and he never attempts to bother with anybody else's business. But now, he helped a student voluntarily.

Hanbin and Yun-seok on the other hand looked like proud parents. Thinking about before, he was such a scum! He grew up so much...

*Insert sniffing*

After helping her stand, he continued walking with a stoic face.

Minji clucked her tongue and spoke while nodding her head lightly. "Maybe, he isn't bad as what they say, right Young-mi?"

Not hearing any sound, she turned back. But saw Young-mi already one meter away from her. She tried catching up but ended in a wild goose chase.

After the Opening Ceremony ended, all senior students were called to round up for some announcements. In the hallway, Young-mi and Minji encountered with Gu Hyejin and her loyal lackeys.

Hyejin blocked their way and started blabbering. "Isn't it the one and only, Kim Young-mi?"

She asked with her eyes almost drooping off from annoyance."What do you want?"

Hyejin laughed and spoke with sarcasm. "Nothing, I just wanted to say hi... incase you miss me already."

She let out a fake chuckle while rolling her eyes. But in a moment, she returned her gaze to Hyejin's and stepped forward. Her eyes looked fierce making Hyejin flinch. "Don't worry, If I'll miss you, I'll visit you anytime." The last thing she said sounded serious and her voice grew louder with every word she unleashed.

"Now, back off."

Young-mi brushed-off pass her and went inside. Minji's lips twitched into a smirk and followed Young-mi directly.

Unable to utter another word, she tightened the grip on her bag and gritted her teeth. She murmured and a small smirk was seen on her face. "Kim Young-mi... how dare you defy me. I'll make your life miserable."

Inside the hall, announcements were told. The university's 'hearthrobs' were also there, making the girls swooned and not being able to pay attention.

The teacher figured what was happening and tried threatening them. After seeing their heads turn, he continued. "The last announcement is about the acquaintance party! All details are on the screen."

A/N: What Kpop groups do you stan? Me:👑Twice, BTS, Straykids, Itzy👑

                                (^o^)