5 ★Acquaintance Party

When they arrived at the venue, the entrance was filled with people. Inside, many lights were hanged and a small stage was at the middle. Set of chairs and tables were on both sides of the room. Even though the size wasn't that big, it was enough for a class section to fit.

Young-mi and Minji sat down along with some classmates. After a couple of minutes, the party finally commenced.

A teacher stood on the stage and introduced himself to the students. Afterwards, he announced the following activities they'll be doing. "First, I want every single one of you to stand up and intruduce yourselves."

===

Meanwhile at a house not far away, it was perhaps... calm and the wind was fresh. A manor with futuristic structures was as peaceful as ever. Owned by the Lee family, Yun-seok and Hanbin decided to pay Ji-won a visit.

They entered his room without his consent. Ji-won, who was sitting down on his fluffy chair, whilst playing with his phone, ignored every single move they made. Seeing him still in his pajamas, they glared at him in disdain.

"Hey! aren't you planning anything? Like coming to the party?" Yun-seok said while picking up a blanket on the floor.

Concentrating his eyes on the phone, a single word didn't come out from his mouth. Yun-seok gasped and came near him. Using his index finger, he swatted his head the moment he stood beside him. Ji-won exclaimed in anger. Hanbin who was crossing his arms, couldn't help but laugh.

"Aren't you coming with us?" Yun-seok asked.

He answered sternly, returning his gaze on the screen. "I'll just go when it's time for dinner! Why so early?"

Yun-seok spoke while nodding his head in disbelief. "I thought you changed. Turns out you'll forever be a smug."

"Hey! What did you say-" Ji-won shouted. But when he turned to look back, the door was shut. He picked his phone which was on the table, but encountered a big sign saying...Game Over...

===

At the venue, the list of activities were erased little by little. It was time for some game of Charades!

They circled around the platform and sat on the ground. A student volunteered to go first and picked a piece of paper from a jar. The student imitated on using a broomstick. He lifted both of his hands, pretending he was holding a invisible stick and swung it on his side. 

"Golf!" A student said while crushing both of his hands.

Nodding, saying his answer was wrong, he repeated on doing the same action.

"Ohh ohh, a... broom!" A girl exclaimed.

Finally a correct answer, he went back to where he was sitting before.

The guy who answered first accused her for cheeting. How can she answer so fast?

She spoke loudly while keeping her head straight and raised a brow, hoping he would hear. "It's probably because it's a part of my daily life, sweeping. Girls are much more responsible."

Straightaway, another student came up and picked a paper. He started tucking his hair as if there were loosed strands.

"Hair!" Someone shouted. But he sat down when he saw him nodding.

He did another action hoping they'd guess. He started squishing his palms on his cheeks. It was noisy, for many voices were heard at once. They agreed to answer one by one.

"Foundation!"...

"Cheeks!"...

"Makeup!?"...

But none of their answers were correct. He snorted while his eyes were wandering around the place. Just then, a brilliant idea came to his mind! The only way they'll get an answer, is to show them an example.

He immediately pointed to Young-mi who was sitting on a distance. Once eyes were one her, answers drowned him in an instant.

"Goddess!"...

"Beautiful!"...

But their answers were still wrong. Meanwhile, Hyejin rolled her eyes in annoyance and murmured. "Goddess, my foot."

In a couple of seconds, finally, somebody answered correctly.

"Flawless!"...

"Correct!" The student exclaimed.

Young-mi was startled when many people were staring at her. She smiled shyly when she heard their complements about how she physically looks.

Hours passed and nightfall arrived. Lights were turned on, making the venue look enchanting. The moment everyone was waiting for finally came. It was time to eat! Different types of dishes were served.

Like what Ji-won said before, he came when it was time for dinner. He stepped into the room and went looking for his friends. He saw them eating right on a corner and approached them. While Hanbin, threw him a piece of clothing.

"Change into that." Hanbin said while picking up a glass.

Puzzled, he soon understood what he meant when he looked around, only to see them wear pink jackets. He pulled a chair and sat beside them, ignoring every single word he heard.

"I came here to eat, I'll just change later."

On the other hand, Minji and Young-mi were eating their dinners peacefully. Along with some friends, they chatted the night away. Seconds turned to minutes, minutes turned to hours, they were again called to gather  to continue some of their remaining activities. Well, it was more of like drinking...

"Young-mi, why are you just watching? Come on, drink!"

Flustered, she replied while stealing quick glances on the floor."I don't really drink."

A man from a distance spoke."Come on, It's not like were preschoolers. Have some fun while you're at it!"

More and more people tried to convince her. Unfortunately, Minji was on the other  group, so she was left alone. No choices left, she took a glass filled with liquor and drank it recklessly. Her eyes squinted as she swallowed bitterness down her stomach. As time passed quickly, she didn't realize she's been drinking glass-after-glass.

Her vision became blurry and she was all dizzy. She stood up and went to the bathroom alone... or did she thought. Even though many were offering to assist her, she simply refused them. When she was standing outside the restroom, she was having a hard time thinking which way she should go. Because her vision went blurry, she went into the men's restroom instead!

She washed her hands and applied some ointment on her forehead. Just then, She was startled when a guy opened one of the bathroom's doors, zipping his jacket. When their eyes met, the both of them screamed.

"Pervert!"

He spoke furiously."Excuse me? That should be my line."

She was completely out of her mind. She walked towards him, planning to smack his head. But she didn't know the floor was wet, causing her to slip!Unfortunately, she landed on him and they were both lying on the floor.

And worst of all, their lips slightly touched!                                                            

A/N: I've been busy with online classes lately😞. It's been a while since I uploaded another chapter. So here, a new chapter for everyone 🤗😉...

(^o^)