Boxer Boy

Title: Boxer Boy
Author: aggressively
Status: On-going
Genre: Teen Fiction
Rate: 10

Description:

Local Boxer Jerico Wild can only fight his way through matches with the help of his lucky bracelet, with gorgeous looks and a behavior befitting of his last name it is no surprise when he loses his lucky bracelet and there is only one girl whom he asks for help Nova Williams.

Quirky and lovable Nova has the personality of a puppy and is as bubbly as bubble gum with an ability to befriend strangers on sight. She quickly befriends Jerico and slowly starts to break his barriers.

And with each attempt to find the bracelet Jerico and Nova learn many things about patience, life and also love as they slowly start to realize that fate brought this odd pair together for a reason.

My review:

I've always been a huge fan of 'Boxer Boy' and I love the way that this book presents life and has its own unique style that is even different from the books I've perviously read. I guess that's why I'm a fan because it's something different, very new and fresh that also the characters are preety awesome... That's why I like it so much and you never know what's coming, I mean a lot of cliffhangers!!