The Bad Girl Sleeps In My Bed

Title: The Bad Girl Sleeps In My Bed
Author: -chanel
Status: On-going
Genre: Humor
Rate: 10

Description:

Hollie has been a bad girl ever since she was little girl. She used to make fun of other kids, push them around, cause trouble and make her parents go insane.

Levi has been a good guy all his life. He always had perfect grades, never did anything bad and respected his parents like every kid should.

When Hollie has trouble with her family, she crashes at Levi's for a few days, hoping her parents would just calm down and she could go home. But everyone knows that opposites attract and when Levi and Hollie spend the night together, they find themselves unable to leave each others' company.

My review:

One of the reasons I loved this book it's because it was cute. Everything about it was cute. If you aren't read this book, you are not living life to its fullest. The book is actually so well written, I want tp cry. Flawless grammar, hilarious humor, and beautiful romance, this book is by far one of my all-time favorites.
If you still don't believe me, what can I say? Just give the damn book a try. It's so amazing, no kidding. PLEASE READ IT. And tell me what do you think in comments below.