The Girl Who Wore Jordans

Title: The Girl Who Wore Jordans
Author: sophieanna
Status: Completed
Genre: Teen Ficiton/Humor
Rate: 8.5 

Description:

The new girl. I know what you're thinking: this must be one of those stories when the new girl falls in love with the quarterback and they live happily ever after. You've heard that story about a milion times; this is not one of those stories. In this story, the new girl, Elizabeth Turner, has a secret. On the outside, she may appear to be the pretty blonde girl who wears Gucci and Prada, but, on the inside, she's hiding something.

In Liz's former life, she was a tomboy. Growing up,her dream was to be a player in the NBA. She lived and breathed basketball. When she came to a suburb of New York for her senior year of high school, she made the decision to keep her love of basketball a secret. No one knows she plays. No one knows her past. Why does Liz shield a part of her life from her new friends? What's keeping her back from exposing the truth? Well, to some, she's just the girl who wore Jordans.

My review:

This book makes my LIFE. It's so awesome. I hate it sooooo much when people say that girls can't be good at sports or boys are supposed to beat girls. Beating someone is based on skill, not gender. Plus, Jordans happen to be my faviorite shoes. Anyway, this story is sooo good, and I suggest you to read it right now.