The bad boy's undecisive heart

Title: The bad boy's undecisive heart
Author: cupcake552
Status: On-going
Genre: Teen Fiction
Rate: 9

Description:

This is the story of Lillian Ford a normal seventeen year old high school senior. She is trying to manage her life through the ups and downs after the death of her parents. She goes through these with the help of some new, ex, lost, and current friends. When Lillian is told that she has to share a house with the bad boy of her school who also been her ex best friend and crush since grade two. How will she react to all of this?. What will happen when the two are living alone in the house will they fight or will there be spewing of love between them? Will Aaron help Lillian through as a friend or will he still act as if he doesn't care about her. What will happen when Aaron discovers about his feelings?

Will Aaron and Lillian make it through with riping each other's head apart or will they fall in love. Aaron has always been the one with stone appearence but on the other hand Lillian is soft on the outside as well. Will the opposites attract or will they repel?

Aaron has been the bad boy of Prime private high for the last two years. He is wanted by every girl. Despised by every boy. Will he be able to help Lillian through.

All we can do is pray that they make it through alive without riping eachother's head off.

My review:

Even thought this book has only four chapters, it's really good. I loved reading it and I can tell it'll be very successful later on. I just want that your book have more recognition because it's awesome. Please keep on updating, because I freaking love it.