I'm Aurora

Title: I'm Aurora
Author: chocolatesolution
Status: On-going
Genre: Romance
Rate: 9.5

Description:

When Aurora falls into Matt's life, which resembles a black hole, she has to make a choice: Either taking him out of it or drowning with him.

Aurora is a wedding planner.
She is an optimist, but that's because she doesn't have a reason to be otherwise. Aurora has a perfect boyfriend and a loving family. What more could she ask for?

"Your love should be your life and your life should always be focused on your love. Because without love there isn't a reason to live. You have to find love, Matthew Dorotheo"

Matt is the CEO of Dorotheo Enterprises.
A self-made millionaire, who is always melancholy and doesn't trust anyone, especially not his father. He never had a stable relationship, because he prefers to change his girlfriends as often as he changes his shirts.

"Love is an illusion, an escape for those, who are too afraid to face the real world. And you are a coward, Aurora Stewart."

My review:

So, this story is well written. It's a little cliche, I know. But like I said before, only the best can pull off cliche, and chocolatesolutions is definitely what one would call the best. I read the story quickly though, and I started to love it. Somewhere along the way, I was cracking up in laughter, tears, anger and unfairness and all emotions are just brought out by writing. It's so amazing, no kidding. So go and check that out, this is definitely worth to read.