Chapter Two: The Hug

--Malfoy's POV--

And that was when I broke down. I know, it sounds like some cliche love story, but oh well.The worst thing was, he, being the noble Scarface he was, offered to stay with me for the night. I had to admit, it was so sweet, I just cried more. I was too weak to walk, so he carried me (again, I don't care if it sounds cliche). We went to the Room of Requirement and Harry--no, Potter--asked for a bedroom with Slytherin colors. How thoughtful.

"Well," I said, "I guess this is goodbye, then."

"Are you kidding me? I'm not leaving you here on your own!"

Yay. I never thought I'd say it, but yay. Harry had become much more sensitive then he had ever been before. He was also in very good shape. And his eyes were pretty. Shh! Don't tell anyone I said that, otherwise my father would hear about it. We went to sleep soon after that, with our arms around each other like a sweet couple.

I woke up in the morning to find myself sleeping in a bed with Harry fricking Potter. I panicked for a moment, wondering how drunk I got last night until I remembered the night before.

"Scarface, wake up. It's Saturday." Harry's eyes snapped open at the mention of his favorite day.

"Draco—I mean Malfoy, are you okay?"

"Draco's better than that...shit of a last name," I replied, avoiding the subject. "Harry?"

"Yeah, Harry's good too." He smiled. God, he'd never actually smiled at me before. This was amazing.

We decided not to go anywhere, not to the infirmary, not to Hogsmeade, just to stay in or little room.

"I'm hungry, I want some treacle tarts," Harry complained.

"And I want some books," I commented.

A few moments later, our little broom closet of a space expanded to the size of my room at my manor. So it was a big room. Bam, I get an endless menu of books, and Harry got his food (after I snuck some in from the kitchens. Those house elves would give you anything if you asked for it nicely). Okay, so maybe I did eat half the basket of desserts, but in my defense, more food kept appearing, and Harry ate the rest.

It was amazing, having someone to talk to whenever you felt like it.

We both just kind of snuggled the whole day. It was...fun? I kept noticing things about Harry, like how he always looked me in the eyes when he talked to me, and then how brilliant those eyes were. The outside was rimmed with a deep spruce color, and then an emerald color, and then a pale sage, and lastly, a bright jade.

Later I realized that to have noticed all that about his eyes, I must have been staring. Harry would sometimes feel my face for more swelling, or put his hand on my waist for some unknown reason, and I would blush. I, Draco Malfoy, would blush. Awkward. Why? I know why, but no one else needs to.

--Harry's POV--

His eyes were beautiful. Once I suggested a staring contest just so I could look at the mercury, silver, gray, and pale blue tints they had. He teased me about staring into his eyes, saying I had some 'ulterior motives' and I blushed. Again. And I must say, even thought he was practically starving, he still managed to look attractive. Shh, you heard nothing!

We spent our day testing the limits of the room. I ordered seven portraits of Snape in Mrs. Longbottom's clothes. It was awesome. I definitely liked Snape in drag more than regular Snape. I showed Draco a book on how to work a television. He was highly entertained, and kept saying how intelligent Muggles really are. It was easily the best day of my life. I felt like I could open up to him, like I could tell him anything.

We, by the way, shook hands like we should have in our first year. I wish I would have, Draco is really funny, and nice, and witty, and attractive, and...Okay, Harry, you can stop now. I like him, I really do. And he likes me too. As a friend. 

I think.