Chapter 7: Epilogue

A/N: Hey, readers! So basically that concludes my little fic. I hoped you liked it, and leave comments below, I guess! I'm not very good at finishing books, so (sadly enough) I'm pretty proud of myself for finishing this one. So...yep. Back to the story:

Harry's POV: 

Draco. Me. Officially dating. Yay!

After the fated kiss, we both acted really happy and cheesy and awkward and just agreed to tell the school. If Hogwarts was a Muggle school, then I guess we might have had a reason to worry. But it's not, so we're good! Honestly, I love the boy so much. He's sweet and adorable and super affectionate once he takes off his cold mask of indifference. Everyone said we were cute together, and everyone accepted us except for a few of Draco' s goons, Crabbe and Goyle. But they don't matter to us anymore. Well, they never really did...

Snape and the other teachers took the news well, too. Snape was a lot more civilized toward me now that he had a reason to be. A lot of the female teachers, like Professor Trelawney, made kissy faces at us and cooed when they thought we weren't looking.

I expect Draco and I will be together for a long while now. Hopefully forever. He is really just so amazing and I can't imaging life before him.

I have to go now; Draco' s running toward the huge oak tree that I'm sitting under. He seems to be holding a small object of some sort. I wonder what it is...

The End