Image Part 1

I was walking to my car when i felt someone wrap their arms around me and kiss my neck, I started to laugh and then said: Alex stop that.
Austin: Jamie it's Austin...
Me: I know silly I was messing with you.
Austin: You better have been because that wasn't funny.
Me: Yeah babe, that actually was. Do you really think I would date Ac?
We got to my car and saw Alex standing with Rylee.
Alex: Hey guys!
Austin: Hey man!
Me: No offense Alex!
Alex: Huh?
Austin: I surprised her, and she said your name instead of mine... Kinda got creeped out.
I rapped my arm around Alex's waist.
Me: I love both you guys, but Austin, I love Alex more.
Austin: Thanks a lot man!
Rylee: I told you we should switch!
Ac was standing there laughing and smiling.
Me: Rylee, Austin is mine. Also, you guys are over... Why are you even with him?
Alex: Breanna is at Volleyball practice, and Rylee still has some stuff at my house from when we where dating.
Rylee: We finally got in touch and he's allowing me to get my stuff now that Breanna isn't here...
Austin whispered to Alex: Man didn't you brake up 4 months ago?
Alex: Yes, but we forgot she had crap at my house, and I've been with Breanna a lot lately, so we couldn't get it until Breanna wasn't with me...
Austin had a sad look on his face and I said: Baby are you okay?
Austin: Yes honey, but it's my birthday and you guys are gonna ignore me? I want to do something fun!
I unlocked my car and all of us got in and I kissed Austin.
Rylee: Oh Happy Birthday Austin!
Me: Baby, tonight we are going to go home and have...

Part 2 soon!