4' Annoying

Just as Fugo saw Narancia and was about to ask if he wanted to hang out some more, Mista called him over to his room and asked if he wanted to play Minecraft. Narancia agreed, so Fugo was left alone to read. Narancia began Minecraft with Mista, casually playing until Mista spoke up. "So Narancia, you never told me if you had feelings for anyone in the gang". Narancia turned a little red, and replied "Well actually.. yeah, I think I do". Mista's face lit up and he said "Oh really now? Well who is it?". This made Narancia blush even more, as he said "It's well.. uh- It's Fugo". This made Mista's heart sink a little, but he wouldn't let it show. No matter what, he would find a way to make Narancia like him. "Oh wow really? The other day he was just telling me about how he thinks your kind of annoying and clingy to him." This makes any trace of a smile on Narancia's face fade completely. "But hey, it's ok! I told him that that was really mean to say and that he doesn't deserve you if he thinks like that. I can be your new best friend if you'd like, since he's such a bad one". "Oh, thanks Mista, but I think I'd rather just be alone right now". Mista smiles and says "Whatever you want. Just remember, if you need anything I'm here for you, and don't let him get to your head. He doesn't deserve you".

Narancia numbly walks out of Mista's room, heading back to his own. Fugo calls out "Hey Narancia, wanna chat?" But Narancia just ignores him. He slams his door, walking over to his bed as silent tears slide down his face. 'Just as soon as I figure out I really like him, he says that stuff about me..' He thinks. He just lays in his bed, silently sobbing, as he wonders what he even ever did to Fugo. He hears a knock at his door, but doesn't answer. "Hey, it's me, Mista". 'Mista might be my only real friend right about now..'. "Come in" was all he could muster. Mista quietly opens the door, and goes over to comfort him. "Hey, you know it's not the end of the world. Just because he thinks all that doesn't mean that you have to let it get to you. Whadda ya say we go get some pizza, huh?". Narancia appreciates the effort, but doesn't feel up for it. "No thanks, I really just want to be alone right now. Maybe tomorrow though?". "Sure Nara, whatever you want". Mista then proceeds to give him a comforting hug before leaving. 'Nara, huh? That's something only Fugo calls me..'