7' Tears

"So what are we going to do about Mista?" Narancia asked. "I feel like we can save that for later. So is the whole reason you've been ignoring just because Mista said that I had said all of those things?" Fugo responded. Narancia suddenly looked guilty, saying "Yeah, I guess.. I don't even know why I believed him, we've known each other so long. If something about me annoyed you, you would tell me right?". "Of course I would Narancia. But I don't see how you could ever be annoying. To me, your perfect." Fugo blushed after saying that, the last part being only a whisper because he hadn't meant for it to come out. "W-what was the Fugo?". Fugo had expected Narancia to start teasing him, but instead he looked equally flustered. "Oh? Uh nothing-" Fugo told him. "Really though, we need to think about Mista". "Oh, right.." replied Narancia. "I mean, couldn't I just confront him about all this and tell him I don't feel the same and that I know he lied about you?". Fugo smiled, it was a simple enough plan. "Yeah, something straightforward like that would probably be best. Do you think he's home yet?". "Probably not, and I don't really want to explain this to Bruno anyways". Narancia replied. "Fair enough." said Fugo.

Suddenly, Narancia rushed in to hug him again. "I.. I'm so sorry Fugo. I've been ignoring you and you never even knew why, it wasn't even your fault! I'm a horrible person". Narancia started sobbing near the end of the sentence. Fugo hugged him back and said "Narancia! Don't ever say that. Mista told you and you didn't know any better. Your the best best friend I could ever wish for, it doesn't matter if you ignore me for a year, I'll still love you". Fugo died. He definitely once again let out a sentence that was not supposed to be there. Maybe Narancia would assume he meant as a friend? Hopefully. "What was that last part Fugo?" Narancia pulled away from the hug and sat down on the bed. "I err- I said I'd still love you... like as a friend". Fugo was confused after he said this, because Narancia actually looked, even if it was just a little, disappointed. He sat down on the bed next to Narancia. "Yeah.. yeah me too Fugo. Me too". Narancia was still sniffling a little but he looked like he was about to break into tears again.

Fugo wasn't thinking. He placed his hand nearer to Narancia's, and leaned closer. He took his other hand up to Narancia's face to make him look at Fugo. And then he leaned further and kissed him. Fugo wasn't thinking.

Short but like- it's here ❤️