Chapter 10: Comfort

"When I grow up! I'm going to be a hero like all might!
"stupid Deku, your quirkless remember "
"Go kill your self"
"Even if I don't have a quirk, can I still be as great as you?!"
" No...it's impossible, maybe become an officer or something like that, it may not have all the glory but it's close enough "
"You haven't killed yourself, maybe you just need a little encouragement -"
"Kacchan! "

Midoryia eyes opened panting heavily his face was wet from his sweat and tears. He hides his face in his hands as he let out a shaky sigh.
" Danm it..... "He growls.

~~~~~~

"You've been quiet today"Eri says. Midoryia hums as with a bored expression as he writes some notes.
"Uh...the hero and the mafia leader is in the room"she says trying to cheer her boss up. Midoryia glanced at her.
"I know, just don't feel like it"he says. Eri bites her lip nervously as she walks to her friends.
"Do you think he and (y/n) got in a fight "Killua says.
"Lets just leave it alone"Eri says

'deku! Help me!!! ' (y/n)'s voice screams in his head. Midoryia paused
'what is it?'
'he's gonna get me!!!'
'who Is?'
'the hero!!'. Midoryia tensed up as he got up from his desk.
'where are you?'
'you sound so calm, why aren't you worried-'
'WHERE ARE YOU GOD DAMN IT!!'
'u-uh...for stop signs away from the school, hurry!'
Midoryia opens the portal to see (y/n) running and the hero who was quickly catching her tail.
"Ground zero...." Midoryia glares as (y/n) his behind Midoryia. The number one hero lands on the ground with a confused and angry glare.
"Remove the quirk you put on this child" he demanded. Midoryia crossed his arms as people began to stare and vlog the scene.
"I have no idea what you are talking about" he says with no emotion in his voice.
"The hell are you doing to her?!" he demands taking a step forward. (Y/n) hugs Midoryia's leg nervously.
"Nothing, except protect her"
"Protect?! "He repeats "from what"
"People like you, Kacchan" he snaps. The explosive hero growls.
"The hell are you talking about-"
"Don't play stupid, until now we really never got to talk about what happened long ago....did we"Midoryia says with a demonic smile. Bakugou growls as he turns to (y/n).
"Listen (y/n) you don't know what your doing, he's a Lunatic"
"He's my best friend!" she says sticking her tongue out at him.
"The hell did you do to her"
"Something you didn't do" he says turing to (y/n) who looked at him confused. Bakugou had also gave him a  confused glance.
"To be honest, you had your chance to befriend her and make sure she didn't fall into my grasp"he says turning back to Bakugou holding his fist up.
" But you didn't "he says relaxing his hand. "But don't get it twisted....she's not ideal to any of my missions"
" Then why let her stick around "
"Why not" he says placing his hand on her head and ruffling her head messing her hair up slightly.
"Don't touch her!" Bakugou says shooting his bombs going straight towards the two. Midoryia grabs (y/n) and tossed her in the air quiet high as well as he grab his head and slams it into the ground causing a deep dent and the ground shaking slightly when he did. Bakugou grunts as he struggled to get up.
"You bastard -"
"I should be the one to call you that, but think about it, if the league of villains didn't save me from that day... "He says pulling Bakugou by the his hair making him look at him. Bakugou grunts in pain blood as he glares at his enemy. Midoryia's face was dark his eyes empty and cold. "None of this would have ever happened" he spoke darkly. (Y/n)'s scream was coming closer as Midoryia hums.
"As much as I would love to kill you, I have more important matters to attend to" he says letting go of his hair. He catches (y/n) who was shaking.
"D-don't do that"
"I can't through you in the air, but I'm allowed to drop you from a 597 story building"
"It's scary! "She says. Midoryia rolls his eyes as he made a portal. Bakugou army crawls as he tried to reach Midoryia.
" I'll save you....(y/n) "he said before the portal closed.