Chapter 22: Sharks and death.

(Y/n) woke up as she looks around finding herself in a different room which she's never seen before she realizes she was in a different room.

The door opens as a hero with red spiky hair smiles.
(Y/n) stood up and held up her arms defensively she then paused seeing they were better.
"Yeah I got your arms fixed so you didn't have to pay, what Happened?"
"I-I fell off the stairs while I played "she lied through her teeth like it was nothing.
"Ah well I'm kirishima and I found you unconscious I won't turn you in your free to go home and please tell midoriya I don't want my family in any harm because of him"he said nervously. (Y/n) smiles as she sighs.
"Yeah I guess and thank you "she smiles.

Midoriya growls as he closed his eyes he figured out rather quickly since he felt no presence in her room when he walked past it.
He was anxious to find her and bring her back.

(Y/n) please tell me your okay?
Yes I'm fine arms better and everything I'll come home soon.
Danm I hope you understand how sorry I feel (y/n)
As much as I'm upset I can't stay mad, I forgive you izuku
Thank you (y/n)
Of course izuku anything for my best friend and brother
Don't get sentimental with me.
Okay okay sorry see you soon

Izuku feeling much better about himself smiles as he ran Towards Kirishima's place regardless if she was Coming home.

Bakugou raged in fury he figured out what kirishima was doing.
Storming over bakugou went into his house.
"hey bro what's up-"
"don't play stupid I know what game you're playing "he glared as he storms to (y/n)'s room.
Bakugou was blocked but he threw his friend to the side. Opening the door (y/n) was resting. Growling he grabbed her causing (y/n) to wake up as she struggled
"let me go red riot you promise-"
"hey dude she's just a child!" kirishima but bakugou blasted him back.
"Stay away if you know what's good for you "he glared.

Right when he exited he was greeted by midoryia who glared. Bakugou felt his body lose weight as (y/n) was on the roof.
Bakugou's  eyes narrowed.
"deku...."
"katsuki bakugou "
It was silent till the both went at eachother one blocking the other midoryia being careful not to male damage to the area since (y/n) was there. Bakugou noticed and used this to his advantage. He exploded the run down building as it collapsed. Midoryia's eyes widen as he ran over making sure she was safe. She laid injured but not dead. Midoryia bent down as he sighs.
"than god your oka-" a Ray of an explosion shot though his chest blearily missing (y/n)'s head.
The girls eyes widen as she tears up.
"s-stay silent..."he said as he used  his quirk to make it seem like the Ray got her too. Then made a portal that took him home.
But before (y/n) could say anything to her villianus friend.

Midoryia was dead.