Chapter 7: Mad

Tadashi looks at his camera as his eyes widen.
"Bakugou sensei!" he yells. Bakugou who was walking with Kirishima turns.
"Hm? Yeah shit-tadashi?" he says.
"Well...I get worried about my sister so I placed a camera in her room it's temporary....and I saw this..." he says. Bakugou looks at the camera to see Midoryia next to the sleeping girl with his hand on her forehead.
"I think he's done something to (y/n)"

~~~~

"Did you have to kill him?" she cries as Midoryia held the head of takaru in his hand.
"Yeah, I was bored, but he reminds me of someone...it doesn't matter" he says crushing his head in his hand. (Y/n) screams as she hides under the bed.
"You killed him"she wails. Midoryia scoffs as he gets on his knees and looks at (y/n).
"Are you still upset that I caught you eating cookies earlier so now you can't have any for a week"he says. (Y/n) nods.
"But I don't like blood, and heads with no body....so....don't show me that anymore"she says.
" Fair, but your still not getting any cookies"
"Deku!"
" No that was my cookie jar you had your own "
"But yours has the double fudge!"
"There still my cookies! "He says trying to pull her out and ends up succeeding grabbing her foot and dangling her upside down. (Y/n) laughs.
"Sorry~"
"Your not sorry"
" Yeah I'm not"she giggles. Midoryia chuckled softly tossing her on the bed.
"Come in its Saturday, we're going shopping remember?"
"Yes! Can we buy a pet"
"Ask your dad"
"Your way cooler than my dad" she muttered. Midoryia for some reason felt some sort of pride to hear that.
"No"he says "I don't like animals"
" Meow-"
"Shut up"
" Meanie"
"Midget"
"Smart ass"she smirks. Midoryia stops and turns bending down to her eye level.
"That's fucking adorable who taught you that-"Midoryia cut himself off as he stood up clearing his throat.
" Let's just go"he says obviously embarrassed. "Got the button?"
" Yes" she smiles. Eri walks next to him.
"Shopping sir?"
" yes "he says.
"Suggest you stay away from the play ground in the mall, also there seems to be more hero's on alert"
" I know I'll be careful...and I'll kill if need be"he says. (Y/n) waves as they went through a portal.

Midoryia had changed to a teenager with blue hair and yellow eyes.
"Alright let's go, your limit is when you begin to annoy me"
"That's not that much-"
"Don't push it"he snaps. She giggled.
" can they be black and white with blue? "She says.
" why? "
"So when I go out with you, we can match"she grins.
" ....I don't see why not"he says.
"Yeeesss"she says running. Midoryia sighs
" I should have eaten another cookie "he muttred.

For those of you who have read my other book a hero's daughter
Yall know what's coming....

For those of you who have read my other book a hero's daughterYall know what's coming

" As much as I hate it"Midoryia says. "It looks good on you so I'll let you have it"
"Alright!"

 "It looks good on you so I'll let you have it""Alright!"