13

"I love you, Amor."

"I love you too, Mi Amore."

Two days had passed since the young couple declared their proper feelings for each other and it has only strengthened the overall foundation of their relationship. Dylan was currently in his girlfriend's parents kitchen, popping popcorn for the Christmas Movie or Show Marathon. 

He had proposed the idea to her about a couple hours ago and the moment the sentence came out his mouth, she was jumping into his arms, screaming about how she loved that idea. Immediately, she went into overdrive, started pulling out snacks and drinks for them. 

He had watched as she flew up the stairs and returned with several, festive throws and pillows to put on the couch in the lounge. 

Florence had just popped back into the kitchen to grab some green solo cups when her brother stormed down the stairs and headed for right where they were. His ginger curls were damp from his shower, he was dressed in a button-up shirt, dress pants and loafers. 

Blowing out a wolf whistle, she gave him a once over and said, "Looking fancy Mimi. Where are you going?" 

Milo's face turned beet red, rubbing the back of his neck, he replied shyly, "Thank you, I am going on a first date with Vivian."

The pair dropped what they were holding and turned to stare at one another, they were not sure if they had heard correctly. Whirling back around to face the male redhead, the two's faces morphed into massive smirks and wiggling eyebrows. 

"Oh fuck off. Anyways, I have to leave in about five (5) minutes and I came to ask you both if you could watch Mango for me? Mom and Dad are gone for the day, they're doing a cute couple's day so yeah. Can you? Please?" 

"Of course man, we would love to. He can join us for our movie watching and jokes aside, I'm proud of you for finally getting the balls to ask her out. Milo, I hope it goes great and you two crazy kids have fun!"

Awing at the bromance interaction between her boyfriend and brother, she made pinching motions towards both their faces. It made the two men chuckle at her notions. Pulling his little sister into a hug, he kissed her cheek.

Looking up at him, she smiled and said, "Have fun Mimi, I know you got this! Now go get the girl of your dreams!" 

Shaking his head, he released her and grabbed his car keys. Telling the pair to have fun, be careful with his baby and that Mango was in his bedroom, Milo walked out the front door and to the car. 

Florence walked up the stairs, opened her brother's door and walked up to the sleepy golden retriever. Running her hands through the dog's soft fur, she greeted him and nuzzled his nose, giving him all her love. Everyone close to her, knew that she was absolutely adored the little furry animal. 

Cradling him into her arms, she stood up and headed back down to the lounge while holding the dog like a newborn baby. The sight of the two of them was enough for Dylan to whip his cellphone out and snap a quick picture of the scene. 

"I am making that my lock screen right now. It is officially my most prized photo ever." 

Making her way over to him, Florence quickly kissed him on the lips but she was cut off by Mango wiggling to be let down. Setting the little dog down onto a pillow, the couple watched as he plopped down and instantly was fast asleep. It was so cute and they ended up snapping several pictures of the dog to send to their friends and families.

After having heart failure from the cuteness of the little furball, Dylan went into the kitchen,  grabbed the tray with all the snacks and brought it back to their miniature theatre. He watched as the love of his life poured some grape soda for herself, before turning to face him and asking, "Baby, what do you want to drink?" 

"I'll take the same thing you're having, thank you, Mi Amore." 

Handing him the green solo cup, Florence slowly sat down onto the cushion covered floor and grabbed the television remote. Unlocking her phone, she opened the notes app and looked at the list of movies/shows they were going to watch. 

Turning on the tv, she went to Netflix and started up the movie, Last Christmas with Emilia Clarke. Dylan had never seen it and she loved it as it was one of her favourite films ever. The couple laughed, cried, shovelled popcorn, chocolate and candy into their mouths.

By the time the movie was finished, their eyes were red and puffy, their cheeks tear-stained. Mango at some point had woken up during and wedged himself between the two. The golden retriever was watching them like, 'What is wrong with you two?' This made them laugh quite hard. 

Scratching behind his ears, Florence said, "Oh Mango, I love you buddy. Amor, what did you think of the movie though?"

"I loved it, I honestly did not expect that twist at the end there, but I'm sad too. Life sucks man, even though its a movie, it makes me so upset."

"Aw yay and I know because I was the same way at the ending. It's such a good Christmas film too." 

The pair chatted for a bit about the movie before they moved onto their next choice, How The Grinch Stole Christmas. 

They watched about seven (7) movies and two (2) shows before Nora, Paul and Milo arrived back home. It was around twelve thirty in the morning (12:30 AM), so all five of them said 'goodnight' to each other and headed into their respective bedrooms to sleep. 

It was a good day for the whole Green household and all of them could not be happier. 

"Goodnight Mi Amore, I love you."

"Goodnight baby, I love you too."