4

"Welcome Eden, Leo and Amor."

Smiling at her, his parents did not miss the fact that she called him 'Amor', but they chose to let it slide and say nothing. The pair were adults and probably would not appreciate their parents meddling in their affairs.

"Thank you, sweetie, where are Nora and Paul?"

Pointing in the direction of the lounge, she informed them that they were chatting with some of her aunts and uncles. Watching them walk away, she felt an arm wrap around her waist and looked up at Dylan with a perfectly arched brow.

He smiled cheekily at her and leaned down to her ear, whispering, "Let's go out to the garden, I want to give you something."

Nodding, Florence lead the way out back, all while waving hello to everyone and knowing that the man following closely behind her, eyes were glued to her swaying hips. Not that she minded in the slightest.

Sliding open the doors, they stepped out, went over to the bonfire that was already lit and sat down on the bench.

Reaching into his coat pocket, he pulled out a wide jewellery box wrapped in festive, Christmas paper and shyly handed it to her.

*Flashback into the car with Eden and Leo*

Dylan felt a tap on his shoulder after he had parked the car in the driveway of the Green's house. Turning around, he met his mother's gaze and asked her if everything was okay, worried that she was not feeling well or that she had forgotten something.

"I'm okay my baby boy, don't worry so much you are gonna give yourself grey hairs before you are thirty (30). Your father and I know that you were unaware that Florence was coming home, so you were not able to get her a present and we decided before you came back to get one for you."

"Oh no, mum and dad you did not have to do that."

Shaking their heads, his father spoke up, "We wanted to. Your mother went to Cartier and she picked out this love bracelet for you to give her."

*End of Flashback*

He nervously watched her carefully unwrap the gift and he could not help but admire the grace she had while doing so.

Florence was excited to have received a gift from the one man in her life that always sent her heart racing. Placing the paper aside, she lifted the lid of the box and let out a small gasp. It was the one piece of jewelry she had always wanted to get, but thought it was too expensive to buy even with her wealth, she was still mindful with her spending.

Raising up the bracelet up, she felt her eyes well up in tears. Feeling his hand grab hers, she watched as he placed it onto her wrist and then kissed the back of her hand. That move sent her face ablaze and she felt like she could not breathe or speak.

"Thank you Amor, you really did not have to."

He explained to her that it was actually Eden's doing and he did not want to take credit for it. In turn she giggled and thanked him still. Pulling him up from the bench, she took him back inside and up the stairs, as she too had a present for him.

She had bought it back in L.A, in the off chance he was in town at the same time as her. Bending over to open the drawer that she had placed it in, she unintentionally gave Dylan the best view of his life. He was already struggling to keep his thoughts gentlemanly and here she was doing this.

"Amore, unless you want me to bend you over your bed and do something that I would thoroughly enjoy, I suggest you find what you are looking for quickly or stoop down instead."

His words made her very mindful of the position she was in now and knowing he could not see her face, she grinned slyly.  Deciding to stay bent over, she gave her ass a little wiggle while she dug around the space. Her mind was filled with dirty thoughts and the knowledge that he at least found her sexually attractive.

Finally grabbing the medium sized gift bag, she turned around and bee lined for the bed, sitting down, she motioned him over. Smirking, he made his way over, deciding to be a little bold and lifted her onto his lap instead. Watching carefully to gauge her reaction, he was pleasantly surprised that she seemed comfortable with it. She looked so small in his lap as he already dwarfed her at six foot four inches (6 ft 4 inches). He loved it and so did she.

"Here, this is for you."

Taking it from her small hands, he pulled out a black box and looked questioningly at her. He was met by a 'what are you waiting for?' expression.

Opening it up, he was met by the sight a drawing of the two of them as kids on the last day they saw one another before the move. It was done in extreme detail that it almost looked like the original picture. Flipping it over, he saw a handwritten note that expressed how much she had missed him over the years and how she could not wait to see him again.

Placing the artwork onto the bed gently, he noticed there was something else in the box. It was a little glass snow globe that had a christmas tree, a snowman and the words 'I'll Be Home'.

Dylan felt his heart swell as she obviously had thought a great deal about him since they last had met.

"Thank you so much. I'll definitely treasure these forever."

Florence was elated that he liked them, she was afraid that the note she had written might have came across as creepy or love struck. The thought then struck her, is he in a relationship or married? If so, why was she in his lap? What would her brother think? With those questions running through her mind, she quickly scrambled off him.

"What's wrong Amore?"

"I just realized I don't know if you have a significant other or not. What would my brother think if he had seen us in that position?"

"I am very much single, so don't worry about that. As for what he would think, why don't you ask him."

Whirling around, she was met with the sight of Milo, who was standing there with a knowing look. How had she not heard the door open or him come in? Inwardly cursing herself out, she did not hear either men calling her.

"Shrimp, snap the fuck out of it."