3

"Hi Dylan.."

The two stared at each other and it was like if the entire world disappeared around them. The sound of a throat clearing broke them out of their stupor.

Penelope and her husband, Juan stood there with knowing smirks on their faces before suggesting that they should go sit in a booth to catch up. As if they could read his mind, they told him that one of them would man the register and thanked him for doing it for them.

"Of course, it will never be a problem. Amore, would you care to join me at the booth?"

Blushing at the name he called her, she nodded and placed her hand in his. The fifteen years were good on Dylan, he filled out and was just the right amount of muscular for her. His voice was no longer high pitched, but instead was this deep, gravelly baritone that made her melt and clench her legs together. His voice should be illegal.

Sliding into the seat across from him, she smiled shyly and inwardly cursed for acting like how she did when she was nine (9) years old. Florence was normally very confident and outspoken, but right now she was anything but. If her friends from LA could see her now, they'd be shocked to death.

"It's good to see you after so long. You look beautiful."

As soon as those words left his perfect lips, her face was beet red again. He had no idea the effect he had on her mind, body and soul.

"It really is, thank you. You look really good."

Smirking on the outside, he was melting on the inside at her compliment. His eyes could not help but roam all over, taking in her beauty. She was hands down the most attractive woman he had ever seen.

"How have you been though?"

"I've been good, you?"

"Really good, Milo called me earlier to tell me about the party that your parents were having. I thought it was for him alone, turns out its for both of you."

Nodding, she replied, "I was supposed to come last week but had to stay behind because my company needed me."

"Understandable, what is it that you do now though?"

"I'm the CEO of a marketing company and we run a few restaurants in California and Nevada. What about you amor?"

Florence decided he was not gonna have all the fun in making her feel flustered. She knew from the minute she laid eyes on him again that she still loved him since all those years ago. Though the problem was that they did not live anywhere near each other.

"I have my own restaurant and bakery in Florida."

"Oh wow, that is so cool!"

They sat there for hours just chatting, catching up and getting to know each other. Ordering a lot of food and despite her protests,he paid for her dessert and milkshake. Before they knew it, they had to leave and go get ready for the party.

Getting up, they exchanged numbers and promised to set up a day for them to hang out. Dylan left with a little extra pep in his step at the fact he could now communicate with her.

Reaching home in record time, he flew through the door, dropping his parent's orders onto the kitchen counter, up the stairs and into his shower. He set the temperature to freezing because since he saw her, he had been sporting a hard on and wanting to be respectful would rather not jerk off to her just like that. Even though he desperately wanted to.

Washing off the shampoo from his and the soap from his body, he stepped out, wrapping a towel around his waist. Moving quickly, he brushed his teeth, ruffled his hair and picked out his clothes.

Buttoning up his light wash jeans, he left his black dress shirt untucked and laced up his timberland boots. Spraying some cologne on, he tucked his phone, wallet and keys into his pocket, opening the bedroom door and went down the stairs.

He sent a text to Milo and let him know that he would be there soon, since they did not live far from the Green's. He got confirmation that they were perfectly on time.

Looking up he saw him mother and father coming down the stairs holding hands, the sight made his heart warm to see that they were still so madly in love with each other. Eden looked gorgeous in a cerulean, satin jumpsuit with a white shawl thrown over her shoulders. Leo was dressed in a cheesy christmas jumper that said 'I'll Be Home for Christmas!' and dark grey khaki pants with black loafers.

"You both look great! Let's go, Milo said that we're perfectly on time so lets to not dilly dally."

"Thank you son. Alright, lead the way. My love, do you have your purse?"

"I do, thank you honey."

Grinning at their small interaction, he walked out the door, grabbing his coat along the way and went to the black BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe. Once his parents were in, he drove out their driveway and down the street.

At the Green household, Florence was struggling to zip up her chartreuse colored cocktail dress when her mother burst through her bedroom door.

"MOM?!"

"Sorry honey, but I just came to tell you to come down soon, guests are starting to arrive. Oh, let me help you."

"Thank you, I just have to put on my shoes. Did the Rode's arrive yet?"

"No, not yet honey."

"Okay."

With that Nora Green left the room like the little whirlwind she was, leaving her youngest to finish getting ready.

Sliding on her silver strappy stiletto heels, she did a once over in the mirror and grinned at how good she looked. Her make up was silver smokey eye with winged eyeliner and a bright red lipstick. She spritzed a bit of her favorite Dior perfume on her neck, she was done and made her way down the stairs.

Dylan had just walked through the front door with his parents when Florence came waltzing down the stairs in the most amazing dress he had ever seen. It was skin tight and had a high slit up her left leg. He could feel all the blood rush down south and it made him feel quite light headed.

Swerving through the crowd, she made her way straight to the Rode's as she wanted to say hello and steal their son away immediately. Her heart was going at a million (1,000,000) miles per second and she felt like she could not be away from him for long.

"Welcome Eden, Leo and Amor."