Chapter 9: Baymax, Destroy

"Baymax, destroy."

The command was brief and soon Rose found herself  being lifted up by the waist.

        "This is no time to be napping, chica!" Fred screamed, his voice frantic and also full of confusion.

Rose let herself be carried and remained silent, her head hanging and limbs flailing as Fred continued jogging. She felt detached from the world. She couldn't focus. Why. Why was this happening. Why... Tadashi...

        "TADASHI!!!!!!!!" She could hear Hiro yelling, his voice engulfed in rage. 

Again, the sound of metal against metal filled the air. Violent sounds of crashing came left and right, and all Rose could focus on was how useless she felt. Even Fred, who wasn't fighting at the moment, was being useful by carrying her away from the danger!

In a matter of a few seconds, Rose snapped back to reality and jerked free from Fred's arms. She fell onto the road and started to cough, curling into a ball.

        "Pixie! C'mon you have to get up!" Fred reached down and started to pick the girl back up again.

Rose swatted his hands away and squirmed, trying her best to get away from being carried. 

        "I'm fine! Just go help the others! There's too many robots, you need to be there! I can take care of myself!" Rose shrieked as she struggled to stand up.

        "But..."

        "No buts! Now is not the time, go help! I'm sorry I made the decision to come! Please... just help the others! And don't get hurt!" She spit the words out and staggered forwards a bit before finally regaining her footing.

        "I'll be fine, now go!"

Fred, at last, nodded and left Rose as he ran back to where Hiro and everyone else was. She really needed to catch her breath. And for some reason, that horrible feeling still plagued her body. She was still shaking and sweating. Something horrible had yet to come...

It took her a moment to finally calm down her breathing, though her shaking could not be stopped, but she could finally focus a bit. She was several feet away from where the fighting was happening, so she didn't have much to worry about getting into any sort of danger. What bothered her, though, was the Tadashi was no where to be seen in the midst of her friends and the robots. Everyone was preoccupied in their own battle. 

Honey was weaving in between the robots, pulling out all sorts of gadgets and weapons from her purse as she defended herself against the machines.

Wasabi was also slicing down the robots, his plasma sword melting the metal of the machines as he ran around and around, his movements becoming too swift for the clunky scraps of metal.

GoGo was no where to be seen, but Rose knew where she was whenever a loud crash was heard followed by the thud of a robot falling to the ground. The girl had already become so fast that it was difficult to spot where she was, and it only became noticeable when there was a sudden dent in the robot that had not been there seconds before. 

Fred was also tearing up the army, his kaiju like essence ripping apart the robots and throwing off to the side of the bridge.

Even Hiro was doing well, though his fight looked to be considerably difficult as he fought against Baymax. The two of them were fast as well, and it made Rose dizzy trying to keep up with their movements. 

She squeezed her hands into fists and let out a miserable sob. She felt so useless and anxious knowing that her friends were fighting their hardest and putting themselves at risk for getting hurt. What could she do? And it didn't help much that she still felt horribly sick. Something was very wrong...