Author's Note: Introduction

Hello! I've been itching to write more Big Hero 6 stories since I'm still infatuated with the movie and a certain older brother... so here's a sequel to my first Big Hero 6 fanfictition, 84 TimesAt first I wasn't too gung-ho about writing a sequel but after a little prompting and some research, I've actually got a whole plot written out. This story will probably be considerably shorter than 84 Times, but I promise that it's packed with a lot of drama. Maybe a little TOO much drama...

This story is a little bit less focused on Rosabella "Rose" Nanami from the first book, but the point of view will still be in her eyes. I might switch on and off to Hiro's point of view, but we shall just have to see as the plot unravels.

But anyways, the goal of this story is to essentially link the Disney version of Big Hero 6 to the original Marvel version. It won't follow exactly to the Marvel version, but a lot of ideas will stem into it.

Regardless, I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Love, 

May ( ˘ ³ ˘ )♥

P.S. The story is most likely embellished with various spelling errors and grammar issues... I tend to overlook a few things while writing and even re-reading! If you happen to spot any problems, please let me know so I may fix it! Thank you!